GAG makes me procrastinate so hard?

I should be done with everything tonight and be ready for bed. But no, been on this damn site because it's addicting and I don't even know why? It's just asking / answering questions with some silly my takes? Ughhhhh f*ck me man! #Procrastination at it's finest right here... Anyone else struggle with this?

• Yes I do
  • Nah fam you just crazy
  • Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not just this site it's the entire internet :).

Most Helpful Girl

• Here and there, I have that same problem. I'll be trying to get ready in the morning, but I just have to look through all the questions and answer some that catch my eye before heading out. I'm never late or anything like that, but I could have more time to get ready and do other things if I wasn't checking out the site, haha. Oh well.

What Guys Said 9

• No, GAG doesn't affect my life as such

• i was gonna stay awake all night but seeing this makes me wanna take responsibility so thank you for posting it :)... goodnight

• I procrastinate with and without GAG xD

• Yeah quite often, but I forced myself to sleep yesterday anyways!

• yes it's the worst... but GAG noticed that too and decided to make a couple of shitty updates. since then it got much better since I don't visit this site as often anymore

• i love and hate this site for that very reason

• Not really, GAG doesn't affect me that much.

• I naturally procrastinate so hard, so I use GaG sometimes. :D

• GAG is like a time machine. I log on, and when I log off again I'm 3 hours into the future.

What Girls Said 6

• for me it's a sometimes thing. when I'm on gag I'm usually multitasking. i do use it to wind down as well though.

i guess I've been here long enough to move past the 'addiction' stage, so i'm getting the hang of it not being a huge huge part of my day, but still a part of everyday.

• I used to go to bed late because I was on GAG talking to people and answering questions.
    But now I'm more responsible, so I don't procrastinate anymore.

• Yes my grades have turned to crap... But that's GAG for ya!

• Yes It's how I got to be a GURU. lol hahaha

• Yes at times it does.

• No one can make you procrastinate