Who is a mod with capabilities to ban users and/or legally threaten them?

I have a complaint on someone else's behalf I want to file and it needs to be severely dealt with, it is not content removal is it vulgar bullying and harassment mainly via PM.

Any mods feel free to follow me and I will follow back.

Do not pretend you can't read PMs, you punished be for spamming via PM to non mod users.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Since it sounds pretty severe, I would contact an admin directly via www.girlsaskguys.com/contact as stated. You could probably also try contacting the @girlsaskguys user.

Uber mods, while they have the ability to freeze accounts for PMs, cannot actually read the PMs of others. Admins, however, can (so they can check if it needs a ban or whatnot). All mods do in a sense is basically give content for the admins to decide whether to hide or not. Besides the ability to flag stuff, they have the same abilities as any normal user.

What Girls Said 7

• Us mods can't read your PMs, we don't have that power. You'd need to get an admin for that, I think. I mean, you can message me and I can make sure that it's followed up for you with some of the site staff who can check it themselves, or you can contact the site as others suggested, or go straight to the admin yourself.

• Moderators cannot see private messages and do not "ban" users. Only administrators can do those things. If someone is being harassed via PM, please go to their profile and use the report option "private messaging" and an admin will look into the issue and take action, if necessary.

• Contact GAG admin with your complaint.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• Mods can't ban users. You need to contact an admin. @menguc or @xHoneyxBeex can help you.

• Only admins have that much power

• Just have them block the person, problem solved...

• Mods cannot actually read PMs, only admins have that power.
    I think your best bet would be to contact the admins through here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

What Guys Said 3

• I think you need to contact an admin for that.

• stop being a pussy and man up. also, if it's that much of a problem, just block the dude and move on. you being harassed and bullied is as much you allowing it as much as him for being an ass

• Why not just block the person?