Why do they keep closing questions on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is an automatic system that statistically decreased people keeping old questions alive for too long and thus forcing people to focus on new content.

• Glad you found that helpful! I personally am not really a fan of it, but that's just how it is.

What Guys Said 5

• I think that's because they want people to reply to the new questions and so the user who posted it can get as many replies as possible.

• It piss me off.

• welcome to the new update. the mods decided to fuck up the site. questions where MH is chosen are now automatically closed or after like 2 days of inactivity.

• because they don't think about what they are actually doing with their updates -_-

• because they stupid

What Girls Said 8

• It's annoying as chit, right? -_-

• It must make their job harder somehow. Also some people on here ask the same question repeatedly but the sentence structure is different. It's annoying. I'm pretty sure they're trying to crack down on that too.

• That's probably because people have a lot if the same issues. But I don't see those posts so I still need answers

• It's part of the latest update from the site. The reason behind it is to get more questions answered since many were going unnoticed. I see the concern there, but they're closing too soon, I think. Questions close after 48 hours of inactivity (no new opinions, replies, or poll votes). That is what many think should be extended time-wise, if they must close questions at all.

• Because we can't ask more questions if we have more than 3 open questions.

• they think it's cool...

• because apparently that is helping more people's questions get answered.

• 0|0