How does one go about putting a stop to the how do I look questions is it possible to block them?

It's in the question.

I blocked the "How do I look" feature but am still seeing the questions in my feed what gives?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Just stop lookin' at em! Some people are just stumblin' around the orb lookin' like talking scabs and someone needs to set em straight before good-lookin' people run em over, or set em on fire! Be. Thoughtful of others!

• You can choose the " type-cathegory" of the questions. HDIL. Users? Block them. Me personally - Im reading everything and choosing. For me its important cos I want to know sample of the people on this forum, their age etc..( Im statictic maniac)

• They used to let you block categories now they don't.

• Cut you tongue off

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, there is! :) If you go to the topics page, you can choose to block and unfollow the 'How Do I Look' category, that should stop you seeing them:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/topics

• You can block seeing questions from the "How Do I Look?" topics. Click the topic. Towards the top of your page, there will be a button that says "Block" with an 'X' over it. Choose that and you don't see those questions anymore.