Do you like the "private opinion" feature?

Do you think it's relevant? I mean, we already had PM for this kind of things... And what's the point of answering only the asker? Other people who have the similar problems won't be able to find it...
So, do you like the PO feature? Do you use it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the worst. People only use it to make sexually explicit or antagonistic comments to people with impunity.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the option of the private opinion feature... as long as there is a way for the Asker of the question to disable it. :-P

What Girls Said 7

• No Imdont I hunk it's stupid. Like you said we already have PM and then on top of that there's the anonymous button. How much more privacy do we need?

• Nope, I'm not a fan. PMs are there for that reason as is the anonymous feature. I've seen it mainly used for more creepy-like comments.

• I just recently posted a question and checked the box for replies to be private. But I also always check "don't allow anonymous opinions". So in that case, I think it helped. Yes.

• It's pointless and making GaG a pedo's paradise.

• It's a useless feature.

• I don't have a use for this unneeded feature.

• I don't feel the need to use it. But I guess it comes in handy in the "How do I look" section.

• Yeah, so dirty old men can come onto 14 year old girls with no repercussions.

• @9mfeo 😬😬 Then they should just get rid of it, no point in increasing the problems that already existed on this site.

• That's what they should do. They won't though, because that's far too logical.

What Guys Said 4

• I've used it but I'm not really a fan of it, I think it has many disadvantages without adding much to the site

• yes i like it

• No what's the point?

• Yes I like.