What do you dislike most about the *new* GaG (i. e., new limitations and features)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Closing questions. You are never too old to learn or help others. If I got something that can help someone why should I be denied from helping? And if there is someone who can help me why should I be denied of receiving that help?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I can't message like i used too. I am happy to see new faces but its also hard to find your friends questions from their page...

• I hate the open and closed questions all questions should be open. And now they give us the option of opening it your still forced to play their game since if you leave 4 open then you can't ask anymore questions.

• They close a question way too soon.

• That I have to see that most people never click like on my opinions (I always see that when I click on my username and then on "Opinions")

Also annoying that there are private opinions and that questions can be closed by choosing MHO and automatically after 48 hours

What Girls Said 3

• Private opinions aren't great. Closing questions after 48 hours of inactivity is silly. That time should be extended.

• Everything!

• I dislike the private opinion option. It's stupid, anonymous makes sense cause some people are uncomfortable telling certain things but the private opinion... I just don't get it.