Have you ever found your questions posted to other websites?

So yeah, this happened. My pony question I posted a week ago was found on another website. ._. A little creeped out.

Has this happened to you?

http://naijaknow.com/every-my-little-pony-character-would-you-date-based-off-of-personality/

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh gosh... well apart from being unpleasently surprised there's little you can do :o
    There's no copyright on our questions but indeed I wouldn't enjoy that either :-(

• Thanks for the MH... and let's hope it was a rare occurrence :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• That site looks like an auto crawler trying to automatically generate content for a website almost nobody visits. Kinda odd it based it off a GaG question though, usually they fetch news feeds.

• Does it actually happen?

• I don't think so, GaG technically owns the rights to anything posted here so I can understand them pimping out our awesome questions to the internet to use as "click bait" :-P

• Sometimes, but almost never. I do recall one question I had about dating I asked come to find out someone copy/pasted to another website quite sometime ago.

• ehm, no and I'd be surprised if anyone copied my useless crap

• No but, lol, that's funny, weird as shit, but funny.

• Interesting. hmmm.

• naijaknow is the parasite of GAG.

• Funny that some people are still learning the awesome power that goes beyond their own computer screen!!! It's called the"WORLD WIDE WEB!"

• You famous!

• It's funny that someone is using your opinion for their own clickbait bullshit.

• Hmm, interesting... *goes to my questions, copy paste each on google*

• No I haven't. What am I chopped liver?

• I don't think so... unless we're talkin' about common questions... like favorite color or food...

What Girls Said 18

• No but I found one of my previous Gag profile pictures on a Turkish website ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ
    www.kadincaseyler.net/.../

• lol that's so weird...

well I don't know if this counts but i've had a mytake shared over 200 times on fb so i think that's bound to be somewhere else that i don't know of.

• no not yet lol!

• I've never seen my questions so we here else. If it was a serious question of mine, I would be kinda upset. I guess it would depend on if I got recognition and if it was a more serious question

• I can't say that's happened with any of my questions. You should be flattered, haha.

• You have a brony stalker hacker copy cat bad person who thinks they like My Little Pony more than us G@g members. Ahhhhh! That is pretty creepy and coincidental though...

• nah man

• Lmao! Did they contact you? How did you find out?

• I don't know! I was looking up stuff and just came across it! I'm like wtf-

• Damn, now I'm wondering if any of my questions or takes seeped into other websites! :x

• Someone stole your question

• the fuck?
    how did you find it?

• I dont even think about it. For some reason I felt that most people just use this as a fourm or discussion.

• Not yet. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happens :(

• Wow that's crazy. And I've never had that happen to me. Hope it never does

• No, not yet.
    If I happen to find them, I want them at least to cite the original source and author.

• Bitch be stealing your shit.

• Yea that would be a little weird.
    Never happened to me that I know of.

• Yes, just once. It got me a little bit upset cause I put a lot of effort into making it popular on here...

• No and thank god that is soo creepy. I'mm not even too fond of all the social media followers and them being connected to GAG. Sooner or later a question on here will become really popular just like people statuses or text do and there my comment will be under someone else question posted on Facebook and my friends and family will be like hey isn't that *****