Why are you here on this forum?

To collect points, to be important or to learn something?

• Points
  • To be Important ( high level member)
  • To learn something

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• you learn from other people

What Girls Said 4

• to be important? lol...
    no mainly to learn stuff and have fun

• Im asking from one reason : I can see questions and next Im clicking on the profile and I can see that he/she is asking totaly pointless questions over and over. So im curious who will be honest and who wants to be guru/master etc...

• I see lol. thank you. I dont care about any prices or cards but about opinions of the people im living among. But thank you very much for answer cos sometimes is needed little bit fun in the life. You have it and I hope I will have it as well sometimes.

• sure will
      tc ^^

• 95% of the time it's for relationship advice XD

• To get knowledge on what I don't know about

• None of the above I'm just here to pass the time. If I happen to help someone all the better.

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely C for me - This is my second account - On my old account I was a master with 82,000 points so I have done A + B and have the Tshirt - Now I just want a fresh start, learn a few things maybe give a bit of advice and meet new people as an Average Joe.

• I roam this website with no purpose...
    No goal is on my mind.
    I care not for points or knowledge.
    I get enough of that elsewhere.
    Nor do I want to be Important
    Because that will only sadden others.
    So why I keep returning here?
    I ask myself a lot.
    But answer is still unclear.
    Just like life, there is no purpose.

• Numerous reasons. It's nice to interact with others even if it's not 1-on-1. I like to help others when I can. I learn from others. And it's a nice way to pass the time.

• Mainly because I don't post on any of the other forums I visit and I like to give my opinion.

• Because I'm bored and have no life.

• You have no life? Can you explain it more?

• I just don't really ever talk to people. I she a friend that I talk to but that's about it. I see no friends in person except in rare occasions.

• I can undesrtand it more than well. Im not trying to help you cos I know effect. I can say only - its for now, maybe for the near future or maybe forever. Somebody will find way and friends immediatelly, somebody after long years, somebody never. And somebody will lose them ( my case). If you want to talk more, just do it. If no, I know why.

• Still trying to somehow find the secrets to girls and how to get one.

• You are Guru and you dont know it. But its normal you're 18. And to be honest I found it when I was 44.

• Well - take it easy cos I never wanted to be married. I wanted to stay single cos I liked this way of live... but it happened. And I've got married.
      Second - Guru : Well from your position and title you should know more than the others include this question.
      Short key :"Guru is a term that connotes someone who is a "teacher, guide or master" of certain or many knowledges

• I might be kinda good at giving advice but I'm bad at doing things myself.

• Where's the I'm bored and like to see stupid things

• Lol.. again nice answer. I think i can understand you. Sometimes I want the same. ( not cos of to be bored but tired) but im still preferring to know people more and search for unanswerred questions. But thank you very much for you answer

• Some of the people on here really need a logical answer to their posts. I don't care if they don't take my advice or bash on it. I just post what I think.

• I think its ok. Cos anybody can choose... and it will show intellect.