What matters more to you? Likes or MHO?

Getting an MHO means points, and that the asker appreciated your view.
But for old questions, an MHO is just randomly picked, so not all MHOs are equal.

Likes on the other hand show how many other people appreciate what you said.

While I like being picked as MHO (especially if by the asker), I like likes more. They better represent whether people in general like my opinion. They also suggest more whether my opinion has even been read or not. No likes, and I wonder whether anyone even saw what I wrote. Several likes, and I feel happier, because, hey! people saw, read, and liked my opinion!

So, which do you prefer?

• MHO
  • likes

Most Helpful Girl

• MHO without a doubt. Sure it's great to have people agree with you but it's even better when you have the best answer/opinion not to mention the points that come along with it.

The only time when getting likes is better I would say is when the QA refuses to listen to you or anyone and the votes show all the people that support what you have to say,. It's the best and closest thing hire going to get because you're sure as hell won't be getting MH.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, for me it's likes. The more I'm liked (or unliked back when we had the feature), the more it means that people put their brains in to use and were made to think because of what I wrote. That makes my day.

What Girls Said 5

• Ehhh, both are nice to be honest. It's nice to know my answers are appreciated with MHO, but likes can show that as well.

• both are good, I want both

• MHO because you get more points. :D

• I'm indifferent to both of those features.

• Both doesn't matter because Internet is shady

What Guys Said 14

• likes, because mho is so dependent on how much someone else likes your answer and not necessarily how good your answer is. like, someone could ask for our favorite color and give mho for some dude saying poop

• Its cool to get MHO's but i rather have a system where we get rated per question based on how helpfull it is. It would be far more accurate.

• Definitely likes since they are a confirmation that my views are held by many others while MHO is the opinion of one individual.

• Are either of them really that important?

The majority is usually wrong most of the time anyway, and MHOs are sometimes chosen for completely arbitrary reasons.

• Depends on the questions really, Troll the trollers and help the genuine ones.

• both are nice but I prefer MHO

• MHO does not matter at all. Likes do.

• I like it when people that aren't on the internet love me :)
    But it's still cool when people I'll never meet give me that one click love!!!

• I care more about "Likes". My answer might not have been the best one on the list but at least it was helpful because others liked it. Makes me feel better about myself.

• I appreciate MHOs but for me it's likes.

• MHO since you get more points. Likes don't mean shit to me. I barely notice them actually.

• Jokes that make me laugh.

• I hardly get both...

• I'll just choose real life, thank you.