Hello fellow GaGsters!
Lately i am getting a little annoyed by the MHO badges next to the names, its mainly because i don't think its an accurate representation of someone at all. Right now i feel punished for interacting and sharing my opinion on anything i am not an absolute master about. Why would i bother statistics wise if i can get a higher score by writing super helpfull essays every few months on subjects i know i will be the most helpfull in.
So here is my idea :
We bring back the dislike button and remove the MHO% badge, then we replace that with a like to dislike ratio similar to what you will find on youtube for videos. This way everyone who is considered helpfull a lot will have a high ratio instead of having to get random luck on mho's when multiple people gave a good opinion.
So which one do you preffer? Perhaps you have a different idea.
Give your feedback in the opinions!
- Sawno's system is way better, change it GaG!33% (2)38% (3)36% (5)Vote
- The old system is way better, never touch my MHO!!17% (1)38% (3)29% (4)Vote
- They both sound equally good, i am indifferent0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Its all shit, hunt for my own idea in the opinion section.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I honestly don't care about this but really wanted to click a vote button50% (3)24% (2)35% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
There are a few people who get liked simply for being popular and thus they will always be at the top. But most people really do choose MHO's based on the answers that a person gives so the percentage may be representative of something.2