Which Gagers are worth a shoutout?

The ones you may not know but like their stuff, the ones you feel deserves recognition.

*Could be the ones
@Applefan1 and @TheHooptyMiata and another girl but I forget her user lmao

I like these people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ladies:
    @sjoes006
    Thoughtful and resilient towards my harsh style, but seems to really understand where men are coming from.

@SarahsSummer
    We had a heated disagreement, but resolved it amicably and actually influenced each others' thoughts. A rarity.

@BellePepper
    I thin she's a feminist, but stands apart from other feminist in that she has endured my rancid, 'misogynistic' opinions and hasn't blocked me yet, and still talks to me. You DO know I'm an MRA, right Belle?

@AidaRoma
    Frustratingly traditional, but unusually willing to listen to new-fangled non-gynocentric views. I still owe you some thoughts and I haven't forgotten about you. In fact, I think I'm going to do that next.

@9mfeo
    I'm pretty sure you've blocked me, unblocked me, then blocked me again. Your politics are WAY off base from mine, and like typical feminists your way of dealing with difficult conversations is to get the last irrational word and then block. I fucking hate you. But for some reason I still like you. I don't get it. I think my feminist upbringing has conditioned me to be receptive to feminist abuse.

I can't remember her name now, but something about Apples (not Applefan, a female) who's just so happy and friendly and... innocent. Way too sweet for this place.

And the following, I don't remember why exactly, I just remember that they're resilient people:
    @Mustachekitteh, @zombiebabe, @RachelBrigs

Dudes:
    @Mesonfielde
    A bit stuck in the fairy-tale, if you ask me, but very thoughtful and methodical thinker. I always consider his opinions even when they're quite different than mine.

@higgsboson
    I forget. I think he's cynical like me.

And the KDA somebody (bald head in the pic), I can't remember his username. I disagree with him on just about everything, but I admire his ability to be accommodating and positive, though I don't admire his inclination to do so. I think he needs to get cronked one day and spend it on GaG telling everyone what he really thinks.

@Applefan1
    I forget why, but I think he's down the middle on the sexual politics but still rational and willing to engage.

• Thanks for the mention. I try to be a fair person when it comes to men and women.

• Oh yes I am, the message in media about men and women is so not true. I don't buy into this men are always at fault and women can never do anything wrong BS.

• Thanks for the mention i appreciate it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Definitely @iFarted
    He was 'master' of sealing gas. His holes were occluded by G@G administration for two years.
    Eventually, he passed out. We all lost hope. Our master was no more. But after two months of regeneration and our meditation. He reincarnated and subjugated the art of farting.
    stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4562782/nyan-fart-o.gif
    He is the most underrated G@Ger.

• I'm speechless kind sir, but I don't know who that master you were referring to is. He sounds like an interesting guy. I hope to meet him one day.

• Not this shit again

• Browse around by reading opinions from others and find out on your own. That's how I did it and how everyone else does it. Now it's your turn.

• And here I came... thinking people would answer this seriously :( I really wanted some great people to follow... But hey, maybe the people I follow are already tha best around here :)

• I agree with you @applefan1
    Iis a class A Gagger.

• Awwww thank you. :) You are a great person and I like you to. :)

• @Electromagnetic is a kick ass user that doesn't get talked about! :)

@TheoryOfAvarice was one of my favorite users here and is one of the few that joined before I did... but now she's gone. :-/

• I'd like to give a shout out to myself, for always being around when I needed me, having answers to the questions I ask myself, and for always being in the mood to have sex with me. I couldn't ask for a better man to spend my life with, no homo.

• img.ifcdn.com/.../...2143919d98589f6db5f0ae3_1.jpg

Even when I'm deliberately obnoxious and intolerable, bitches still love me.

• I give myself one for all the time I have put in here

• @grace_rdz is my goddess
    @aphro-dite9 is my queen
    @redrain is most approachable and communicative admin
    @mustachekitteh is disordered in a very fashionable way
    @filthypervert is the only guy worth mentioning

That is all.

• I'd like to give a shot out to RayRayFrom56thandPark, BigTitoInDaBronx, LuLu152, TheLordMightJesus because without him none of this would be possible, My Momma! I love you Momma! *waves*, my pops, my manager, ahhh who am I missing...

• ConsultantIsBack-by helping me learn more about the business world

BeerFarts-Also helping me learn more about the business world

This_is_my_username-Such a sweetheart

sandi93-Love her tough fashion sense

• i am

• all of the level 5 people are very cool! Very cool indeed!
    Shout out to you!!! What's your name?

• Hahaaa thanks! Team level 5!!! Wooo

• xDD True. It does get good from time to time :P

• Lol good music

• Apple is a fuckin drama queen.

• I'd say @WhatTheHellAmy... I know she's pretty popular... but she's da only user I actually respect from here...

Also I should mention @jmmmfi2... I like his way of commentin' on posts... he reminds me of maself sometimes...

• And yeah I agree about Applefan as well... he's pretty underrated since he receives much hate pretty often... although to be honest I dislike how he never allows anonymous users in his questions... I couldn't answer to any of his questions when I wanted since I wanna go always anonymous... well guess he should realize not all anonymous are bad people...

What Girls Said 6