Who else hates these updates?

I come back so I can start using GAG again and these updates just completely ruined it for me. I mean it was great when I first came here, and it could've obviously used some improvements but these 'updates' are more like 'downgrades'. Agree?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If they update again with some adjustments, those changes may not be so bad. Allowing users to choose when to close questions or extending the time frame before they're closed (maybe a week as opposed to 48 hours) would be great in my opinion for example.

What Guys Said 15

• Haha you missed the big update and the million questions over the update.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25903-less-opinions-on-more-questions-privacy-notifications

That is the official admin description of the update. For about 3-5 days or so, GAG was pure rage and anti admin lol

• Well, I find getting lots of unnecessary notifications, annoying.

• #MakeGagGreatAgain we need to bring back the down vote and the option to follow myTakes and questions. We need to undo the terrible updates that have been plaguing GAG recently and look at sites like Quora and Yahoo Answers to improve the interface of GAG.

There's also a lot more we can add.

Vote QuestionMan 2016

http://i.imgur.com/oNbvplw.jpg

• they are the worst, especially the closing of questions drive me nuts -_-

• Yep, and still no downvote option
    GaG has disappointed me in my return!!!

• I completely agree, especially closed questions, that's the worst update ever :(

• Closing is pretty annoying.

• Welcome back your majesty.

Yeah it's not great...

• I hate the "close" feature, and I have heard that there was a feature which allowed you to come back to questions and articles. Why take that away?

It seems my membership on this site may be short-lived.

• What I think is dumbest thing about the update is you can choose a "only allow private answers" but cannot select "allow no private answers, hope it will someday be fixed

• Thanks for blowing up my notifications

• I completely agree with you.
    Glad that you're back.

• Yeah, you need to change your settings to get of those.

• I don't get updates! HAHA (please don't Homicde me!)

• the private opinion thing is quite nice. the closing a question seems a little stupid.

What Girls Said 7

• You're back! <3

• Me oh me!

• Yeah, it makes me want to leave. Why can't they listen to what people actually want instead of going crazy with random things?

• Gag should make a pole of potential updates and get users input on whether it's a good or bad idea before implementing it.

• lol ur a little late hun.

• oh honey, I know :( I hate them too

• You should have been here 3 years back it was great.