Does anyone on here intimidate you?

@Charismatic @Paris14 @dangerDoge and @redeyemindtricks intimidate me to no end. im afriad to talk to Char and Paris cause theyre cool but seem like people who wouldn't message me back! Id get rejected so hard. Doge just cause he's attractive and is very well liked, and usually that combination means he wouldn't like me too well! XD and redeye just cause she's so well traveled and intelligent i feel as if im back to being 10 and looking up to my aunt who was in her mid 30s at the time, as a know nothing child.

Who intimidates you?

@paris13 and @CHARismatic110 sorry girls

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, well, I **am** as old as two-and-a-half of you. That's gotta count for something, right? LOL
    Incidentally, mb it's just me, but, it seems like the men WAY outnumber the women among the regulars aged 40+ on here. I wonder why that is (and/or whether I'm just imagining it).

In any case, I feel like I have as much to learn from others' perspectives here -- yours included -- as I have to offer.
    I mean, I'm here to talk WITH people, not just AT them.

by the way I think you may have meant to tag @paris13.

• Lol I guess it does and maybe, but everyone I see is usually men between 18 and 35. (the majority but not all)

and I see what you mean but it doesn't make me feel less "small" like a small fish in a big pond... a really big pond... the ocean! (Quoting a childs movie called Shark Tale)

and yes I did, thank you

• @Trotters You're my friend now Ok?

• Tx for the MH luv <3

What Guys Said 31

• @dangerdoge because I just think he is the coolest dude ever, I want to be Dangerdoge when I grow up - @paris13 I was proud of my MHO rating the other day so I looked at others but everything fades into obscurity when you look at Paris's numbers 51% around 4,500 out of 9.200 that is fucking incredible, you are the oracle of GaG.
    @XhoneyXbeex I have always found her a straightforward person sometimes maybe a bit perfect.
    @starfishlover intimidates me a bit but I know there is more to her
    @teawrecks I find very honest and meeting someone so open is intimidating.
    @sweethomicidalqueen How the fuck are you so wise at 16?
    @rjgraveytrain my wise Toronto munchin - Off the wall but on point a lot of the time
    @justbanannaz A wise soul from down under
    @bellegirl21 I don't know what to say but I admire you think you are gorgeous and hope everything works out
    @charismatic110 Heart on the sleeve girl
    @gobsmacked We will keep the catholic guilt going on the site. our mammies will be proud of us
    @clarisa_ biggest enigma of them all, I hope you are happy

• @gobsmacked3 got your username wrong in post

• His account is inactive now? What happened? He just re-joined recently

• @ChromAzonyx108 I don't know :( He could've told me. :(

• I'm scared of everyone man. I think some of the women on here could tear my heart out if they felt so inclined!!

• @margarida because she's always manages to be poetic in her words, and has some good insights about life. And it's hard to keep up with that level :)

• Not particularly.

• Ngl.. you used to intimidate me. Dunno why tho. 😂

• @Consultantisback but then again he turns me on so hard

• There really aren't any people that intimidate me. More like irritate. Especially every one who has blocked me.

• NO, Nobody intimidates me on GAG.

• i ain't no pussy!

• beautiful girls always intimidate me. so you intimidate me @SweetHomicidalQueen xD

• @redeyemindtricks for the same reasons as you. She's way too successful how for me not to feel a bit of fear whenever I see she has commented somewhere, haha.
    @WhatTheHellAmy because I want to get her attention all the time lol.
    In essence, everyone who is actually enjoying life instead of being... well... me XD

• LOL well, thankyaw <3

I mean, I write pretty well, so, mah life probably comes out looking slightly more awesome than it is -- simply because of how I write about it. y'know?
      vh1.mtvnimages.com/.../...rence-GIF-1453489966.gif

• @redeyemindtricks - Menopause is not the end of life. And I bet you are still wowing him sexually long after! And enjoying every minute of it!

• @Red_Arrow Oh, yeah, I am definitely gna take the Dylan Thomas approach to post-menopausal sex ("Do not go gentle into that good night / Old age should burn and rave at close of day / Rage, rage against the dying of the light").

Ya know I'm still 8-10 years PRE-menopause, right? Dem verb tenses tho. ("I bet you ARE..." should be "I bet you WILL...")

• Now that you mention it, it can be scary when redeyemindtricks talks about her sex life, the first time I read that I was like :O

• ... me?
      hah, I'm just a good wife, writing about sex with my husband. (;

Wait, you mean committed, monogamous sex can be fucking hot, and stay that way, forever?
      Who knew...
      <3

• @Red_Arrow A girl's gotta leave something to the imagination, right? (;

• @redeyemindtricks - No, not really. You wrote about the "least" adventures. I am sure your "most" adventures would be very arousing and enjoyable to read! When you got it. flaunt it. :-)

• Why would I (or anyone else for that matter), be intimidated by any of the users on here? GAG ain't real life so I'm not intimidated by anyone on here #Factz

• Nobody intimidates me here actually. I don't think I intimidate anyone too.

• GAG updates intimidate me.

• No one intimidates me, and I don't think I'm intimidating to anyone...

I'm just a quiet person.

• What are you smoking?

• Yeah but in a sexy way like i fear the boobs cause of the sexy boner power they have on me :P @divamonae can fill on all of that ;P.

• I'm not really intimidated but I'm a bit shy in general when it comes to messaging people first lol especially if we haven't talked much before in comments. so there are probably a bunch of people on here I would have messaged already without that

• ... so I'm not intimidating? Am I not good enough for that or somethin?

Lol no. To be honest with ya, being intimidated by someone is one of the worst possible things you can do here.

• Nope, there are very few people I am actually intimidated by.

• @mooky06
    ^^ She's the intimidator
    @BarbaraP
    ^^ I used to be too intimidated to talk to her but once I did my mind was blown!

• Good question, I can't remember, I just blocked people who I just just Don't get along with

• No, can't think of anyone intimidating here.

• nope.

But then, I seem to be oblivious to the social element of this site.

• Lol, no...

• The first two you mentioned are like the nicest people ever on here. No one on here intimidates me.

• Do you even know what intimidation is? lol

• No. Life's too short.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 24

• You're scared of Randall? He's probably one the sweetest guys you'll ever come in contact with. You don't have to be intimidated by him.

• Oh, my Goodness, @SweetHomicidalQueen, I think we have had this discussion before in the past.
    I can Only Speak for myself right now, and Believe me, You have nothing to Fear, dear.
    You can Ask me anything anytime down the Line and I will Always be here, dear, for you.
    And with @CHARismatic110, She is gentle as a lamb chop and she Always makes a Great friend to the End... I adore her.
    At any rate, I am very flattered to be mentioned. xx

• i have no reason to be intimidated by anyone here.

• Lol me, intimidating? No wayyy! And my inbox is always open. I seldom ignore anyone, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message. I promise I don't bite! 😊

• Everyone! Well, most people :P I feel a lot younger than everyone else and a lot more immature, so I worry about how many people think what I say is fucking stupid.

• All those people are super nice and would love to chat. They're so easygoing. :)

I'm not intimidated by anyone on here so far.

• No one on Gag intimidates me at all! Some people on here think i am too sweet , soft hearted and a pushover, but in reality i am not at all. I am a very assertive person, and i have my limits. I never allow anyone to take advantage of me, and i am always one step ahead of people. If i feel i am being manipulated i can turn that around to my own advantage , without them even realising it. So although i would never hurt anyone intentionally i won't allow anyone to manipulate me. So i am not so easy to intimate

• I have no emotional or otherwise investment in this website, so I'm kind of indifferent towards everyone.

There are a few users whose comments I enjoy reading and that's about it.😛

• Nope they all seem nice to me!! Can't think of someone who intimidates me!!!

• Nah, I'm not intimidated by anyone.

• Is Beyonce scared of Britney?*Cock's head*Than Afrodite ain't intimidated by any GAGer lol.

• hahah! SAME! but I don't dwell on it!

• no one intimidates me lol

I hope I intimidate some tho 😎

• Not right now, but there have been people I wanted to talk to and I haven't because I'm shy and stupiddd

• @YummyLady 😎

• @SweetHomicidalQueen scares me for simply because of her username. Haha

• LMAO. That's a definite no. This is the internet. No one intimidates me. They can get on my fucking nerves but never intimidate. I take it all with a grain of salt and will dish it right back if I feel it's necessary.

• Nobody on here intimates me.

• Yeah, I'm afraid to message you. :(

• no one on the internet especially no one on gag is intimidating

• Hek no... y'all are nice people.
    I usually message people too.
    Annoying I know xD

• Nope :) not as yet.

• No one, this is a web site.

• No one here intimidates me.
    As for Charismatic how is she intimidating?