Do some users avoid your questions or do you avoid some users?

I have noticed it here some avoid you becuase you clearly disagree on stuff.

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't noticed that on my questions. I don't avoid certain users either, but I'm sure it happens.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I haven't asked too many questions on here so I am not if users avoided my questions or not. As far as me avoiding users are concerned, yes I can do that, and only if I believe they are outright judgmental as a person or if they pass inappropriate comments all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I mostly refrain myself from fighting with users who are known for their sexist/racist/islamophobic/.. views. It'd be like talking to a wall. But sometimes I can't help but call them out on their problematic views.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care enough to notice who may or may not be ignoring my questions. I'll respond to any question who's title peaks my interest unless it looks like it'll take all day to read.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some users that make me wonder how do they think we are still in 1950 but I don't avoid answering their questions if they ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid them. They dont exist to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer most questions from the feed so most times I don't know who's asking them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Eh, only if they have me blocked. I don't tend to look at who the QA is from the feed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't encountered any of it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed there are some certain users... who always avoid anonymous questions... don't understand why though...

0|0
    0|0