When will gag bring the downvote back and when will they stop closing questions?

they deleted my last question because it wasn't a question, so that's why I'm asking again

so WHEN GAG? WHEN?

where are my capital letters? I NEED MY CAPITAL LETTERS. CAPITALIZE EVERY LETTER AGAIN! omg why do you hate me GAG? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• They promised they're gonna bring it back... just relax... don't rush 'em...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Actually, out of every change GAG has done it is history-And believe me, I don't like most of their changes-Eliminating the down-vote was the best change they've ever done.

When they they bring the "down-vote" option back? Hopefully never. When will they quit closing questions? Hopefully, this policy changes soon. I agree it's stupid to close questions-It's always good to hear more, and more opinions.

Anyway, the "down-vote" is a stupid idea on ANY website. All this does is perpetuate trolls on the internet, and usually people just "down-vote" when they disagree with an opinion, or are faced with a fact they refuse to admit. If you're going to "down-vote", at least have some constructive criticism, or feedback to go along with it.

• How could a question (that is really two questions) not be a question? At least this one is. Didn't see the other.

• I said:

BRING THE DOWNVITE BACK AND DONT CLOSE THE QUESTIONS

I was mad 😊😊😊😊

• @AsianFlower oh yeah, it was some bull's sperm all over my face 😉

• don't know dude, but you're right, there's nothing about "non questions"

but since that shit says "ask a question" they are right by deleting my shit

• Why do you need the downvote button? just because you can express your disagreement non-verbally?

Yes, I believe they should give at least 1 week before closing questions. 48 hrs is too soon.

• I didn't use it that much tbh, but I used to enjoy so much how the downvotes looked XD

see all the girls downvoting a guy for being sexist is hilarious

seeing the downvotes in my posts for saying I like the color pink is also funny

I just like having them

• Ok, thanks for the reply.

• How could they delete that previous question? I went through the effort to post a gif there.
    But yea I agree with ya.

• I'll probably leave if they bring the downvote back. in my opinion, that was the single best thing gag did to try to eradicate the cockroaches

• dude what? don't be such a bitch about it. downvotes are beautiful

• @AleDeEurope sorry dude. I didn't know I had you blocked. You're unblocked.

I usually only block people that just want to argue for no reason, or are just generally morons, or antagonistic for the sake of stirring up shit.

But yeah @WhatTheHellAmy I used to try not to block people. Then I realized that some people aren't worth trying to have an intelligent debate with, because it's impossoble.

But even when I do block someone now, I ATTEMPT to give them the last word first. I don't hit and run block like most trolls do. I try not to block, but if I do, it's warranted.

• @CheerGirl38139 good to know :) that's a good move

• hopefully as soon as possible... the closing questions is annoying as fuck -_-

• Tomorrow - but when tomorrow comes then it is today so we never actually reach tomorrow as it's always one day ahead. That's the problem with procrastination.

• I've been wondering the same thing myself...

• When you will be fluent in chinese...

• BRING THE DOWNVOTE OPTION BACK!

• Hopefully NEVER.

• lol what? you like not having downvotes and the questions being closed?

• sweet sweet revenge, that's good

• Yas, I love it!!

• HOW long is a piece of string?

What Girls Said 3