Can you change your username of GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Not without setting up a new account. Unless it has been changed in the last 15 months and I missed the update

• No you can't. The only way you can is to close this account and start again.

• No, you can't.

• No, and I found that out the hard way. If I knew that was the case then I would've been more wise when I chose my username.

• No, when you choose your username it's yours forever.

• Sadly you cannot.

• Deactivate yer account and start again wid a new one... I did it as well...

What Girls Said 8

• No, there is no way for users to change their usernames. Information like this can always be found in our FAQ, by the way :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/account#18

• Nope! But you can create a new account if you really wanted to.

• Nope you're stuck with it. If you want a new username, you have to cancel your existing account and go make a new one.

• Unfortunately you can't. The only way to have your desired username is to completely close off your current account and make a completely new one 😪

• Nope.
    ________

• nope.

• Yeah you can, contact the gag people and ask them you want to change it. I did it before.

• Nope