What does Disavow mean on here?

what happens if you disavow a earlier question u posted?
does that mean your question will get deleted from this site so no one will ever see it?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• As you can not delete questions you ask you can disavow them. If you disavow them it does not remove them from the site but they will go to anonymous and won't be linked to your account any more. This means you will get no more notifications from that question and no one will know you asked it. Once you disavow a question you can't get it back so be sure you want to before you do it. You have to wait to 48 hours after the question was asked before the site will allow you to disavow it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not deleted. It means that it is no longer associated with your profile in any way. You won't see notifications for it or have any access to it in general.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No, it turns anonymous and gets unlinked from your account.

1|0
    0|0
  • First I heard that word from Mission Impossible 1. Disavowed :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just bow wow, just more complicated to say.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• When you disavow a question, you won't see it on your profile anymore when you look up your questions and you'll be anonymous if you weren't already. And you won't get any notifications anymore but the question won't be deleted

1|0
    0|0
  • When you disavow a question, it just means that the post will be turned anonymous, you will no longer receive notifications for it, and the question will be removed from your profile. More information about disavowing can be found in our FAQ here :) http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#155

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is removed from the questions on your profile, but not deleted. It won't be traced back to you it'll be asked by anonymous I believe. They don't believe in delete here. Sucksssss I know! So people can see it, but they won't know it's you.

1|0
    0|0