Returned to Gag after 2 years: I miss you lovely people :3 ?

Hey guys! i know some of you don't know me, but the veterans do... i hope. Tell me about yourself if your new :D

About me: My name is Ezra, im an artist, videogame player (ps4, pc), i like to read, have fun (parties:any kind). I play basketball, and any other sport you can think of ( basketball is favorite) and i love to eat even though i excersize daily. I like to help people and love people when they need it most. Nice meeting you people! Can't wait to anwer your questions :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I remember seeing you, has it been two years? Damn, I need to get off G@G sometime and look at a damn calendar lol.

• lol, i didn't realize it has been 2 years! You got good memory lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Zack.

I study physics at UConn and do stupid shit to my cars for teh lulz.

I offend many people.

I think Miatas are cool as fuck.

• have you combined physics and your car yet? We need a Time machine man!!!

• To an extent, yes.

How a car handles, how it accelerates, the way it feels - that's all physics.

If I can ever find enough turbos to make a Miata travel faster than the speed of light, then maybe I could make it into a time machine.

Imagine the Back to the Future DeLorean time machine. Now imagine instead of 127mph or whatever pedestrian speed the movie claimed it was possible to time travel, that you must reach 6.706e+8 mph.

Aaaaand this is why time travel irritates physicists everywhere. We have a pretty good idea that it's possible, it;s just unobtainable with current tech.

• Dang thats deep physics... technology is only a pleasure for people not an advance sadly... we need change! i wanna get to the future, with the speakers of the miata on blast!

What Girls Said 12

• I wasn't on here when you were, but welcome back! :) I'm an ancient history student, gamer (pc and DS mostly) and food is kinda my thing, dude <3 Nice to meet you!

• I definitely remember you to a certain degree. Maybe it's just the profile pic or maybe I did know you past that but nothing is really coming to me.

Anyways welcome back but I don't think you'll be here for long... Just about everyone is leaving and whatever reason you left GAG before was no where near as bad as what the site has come to now.

• yea i remembered you too. The name yes but the profile pic not much lol. And oh wow! gag got worse? that's tragic and sad for gag, welp... to bad i guess.

• I remember you, I was more active back then.

• Welcome back!!! I am new :)

• hello I don't remeber you! haha!

• Hey! Welcome back sweetie 😊
    I wouldn't be shocked if you exit once again, due to the site changes. Anyways, enjoy yourself but don't let GaG consume your life.

• you follow way too many people to be new! you creepy stalker! XD jk

• Welcome back! I don't remember seeing you, but I'm sure I'll notice you around now.

• Nice to meet you :) I love hiking, walking my dogs and just generally being outdoors. Oh, and welcome back!

• I know you!!! Still have you on Instagram lol. Welcome back cutie!

• Sorry I don't remember you.

• Hey i have been back 3 or 4 times since you left haha I totally remember you!! Welcome back buddy :)

What Guys Said 10

• I'm here since 2014, December 2nd to be more specific and I'm active, but obviously I don't know you. Well, that's all, I'm just a normal dude who's here frequently.

• I'm kinda new here.. but u welcome and I am happy to meet new people.
    ^_^

• Welcome back to GaG! ... although this website probably changed so much that it freaked you out! :-P

• Hello I am new here...
    Joined 13th jan 2016.

Personal details : fucked up
    Lives : in a fuck.
    Does: Bullshit
    Profession: doesn't give a fuck.

Finds: You to be cool
    Wants: to be friends.

• awesomeness! so i am guessing you are a guy who has no fucks to give? lol nice to meet ya and friends we will be!

• ❄❄⛄⛄Yeah, and welcome back⛄⛄❄❄

• What do you think of the awesome new update?

• Hallo Ezra.
    I am a weird writer, curious reader, I don't like sport.
    You said you're an artist. What kind of arts do you like?

• you sound awesome. if only you were a girl xD

• Cool beans! Welcome back

• Welcome back

• I remember profile picture but not name... anyway welcome...