Why are there so many fake girls in this website?

Most of the girls in here (not gonna name any names, y'all know who you are) either turn out to be guys pretending to be girls for whatever reason, or are ugly girls who stole pictures from the internet. This is true thanks to a quick 1 second google image search, where you can verify (most of the time) if a profile picture belongs to someone else or not. I've outed multiple posers in this way, and they have since changed their profile pics and blocked me.

So my issue is, why go through all that trouble?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's very few people i trust on here anyway. I can count on one hand how many users i trust on here. A while back when i was on gag i had a stalker. . I kept blocking him, but he kept creating new accounts . He must have created 6 accounts to harass me. Two were female accounts that he created to try to fool me. Two mods who i was friends with at that time used to have to hide a lot of his posts coz he always jumped on my opinions to harass me. He was vile. I guess that is the price to pay when using internet sites. It's inevitable that sort of thing will happen

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not know why some people do that.. I would take a guess and say that those some that do that do it because it is the internet and they think they will never be found out.. and most of the times they are correct.. I do like my computer I am on it a lot when I have the time or nights when I just cannot sleep for what ever reason.. but no mater what site I go to I use only one account.. even though you can have more then one on some sites.

I have been an honest person my whole life and I am always who I say I am and would never deceive anyone at anytime, I am also not shy to even say what I wear on the net or in real life, most would never say that.. but because they are a part of my life.. why skirt the issue, I do not like liars of either gender.. if you lie on here then chances are you lie a lot in real life as well.. but that is only a guess but it makes sense to me.. you should always be who you are... not who you are not.. take care now

What Girls Said 14

• One, people don't want others to see their true identity, so they use others' photos. Two, other users may want a self-esteem boost, so they use fake photos and get ratings from those, imagining the comments truly are for them or whatever. Three, some G@Gers just want to troll using random photos.

• Four, horny dudes fapping to the answers

• haha I can imagine... you can see many guys in comments who clearly only think with their dick. I try to keep that phase to an absolute minimum :P

• @Yumix Hahaha, you have what we like to call self-control. xD

• Cause they're bored and lonely with nothing better to do... So crave attention, and girls in general get more attention than guys, (reason why a lot of guys pretend to be girls here, and also may be gay)... And a pretty girl gets more attention than an ugly girl (reason why ugly girls steal photos of better looking girls). ... And people who are just psychotic who actually believe they are someone else online... I don't know... But who cares? If you ever see someone who catches your attention, have a fast cam 2cam chat just to avoid developing friendship or feelings with fake people. Be smart! 😁

• I truly don't know. It seems like a lot of effort for very little return. There's this "girl" whose profile picture is a girl wearing a pair of diaper shorts. "She" messaged me about "her" student/teacher fetish. "She" has lied multiple times about her age - it keeps changing on "her" profile.

• Obviously my picture is of me, the literal anime girl.

• I have no idea why dude! like why not keep your avatar pic that GAG gives you instead of going through all this trouble. I guess they want attention or more followers. could be a lot of things. Good question though! And this is me. No false pic over here.
    take care :)

• They think they won't be outed most likely.

• All I know is I'm a real skeleton.

• Because Didier 65 years old was married once but realised he was not satisfied with his sexual life, therefore he turns gay and have some pathetic fake relatioship on the internet with unfortunate young guys lol and most important he wants to be told he's beautiful and jerk off lol

• I guess it makes them feel better about themselves. I don't like strangers seeing my picture so I don't have one up.

• Because they have nothing better to do with their lives. They also most likely suffer from some sort of mental issues, I agree it's dumb as hell but there's a lot of dumb people out there.

• Insecurity.

• I'm an actual person, totally real in every way. I don't understand why people do that, it makes no sence and you will be found out eventually

• It is obvious lots of guys are pretending to be girls.

• No, it is not only that. There are actually a lot of fake girls on this site. There are also a lot of guys to that have problems. The internet attracts people like this.

• I am not fake. Check out my posts.

What Guys Said 12

• Ya I notice several catfishes too. Like what normal girl would have an account named wetpu55y? Or hornygirl? Lmao
    I think it just is an illustration of the mentally-emotionally deranged people out there. God knows wth is actually behind those accounts.

• They're always so on the nose, and then they flip the fuck out when you call them on it. The latter one you mentioned was particularly volcanic.

• I suppose it is a form of attention whoring - I don't understand it myself - I wouldn't be able to take the attention seriously since it is false account.

• I agree there are a lot of fake girls on this site.

• Is it so? I don't know.

• I guess they have nothing better to do.

• Lol. People actually do that? I haven't notice.
    I think a legitimate reason why one would do any of the things listed above is probably because people like attention, and masquerading as a hot girl usually satisfies that desire.

• They want to spam the HDIL section xD
    by the way , this is me. would smash?
    http://i.imgur.com/xgo0bB9.jpg

• Really, do not care if they are fake or not.

1. I have better things to do than worry if they are fake or not
    2. Just here to ask questions to get ideas and to have fun
    3. This is not a dating site, would not meet them in real life anyway

• Dude this is 2016 Welcome to the new net.. Full of fat catfishes! We should have all known what the WWW would have become... NOW WE'RE HERE!!! WOOOHOO!!!

• Most girls here can't get laid neither and filled with sexual frustrations bro. It's ok

• They're starving for attention...

• yea so many catfishes on this bitch