Do you or others consider yourself a #GaGCelebrity (aka, a notable, well-known, and/or adored user on this site)?

Let's have fun with this, people! :)

• oh yeah, I am very much a top-notch A-list badass #GaGCelebrity !
    21% (11)19% (10)20% (21)Vote
  • yup i'm a top-tier #GaGCelebrity but not quite yet an A-lister yet
    2% (1)4% (2)3% (3)Vote
  • i'm a moderate-level #GaGCelebrity ; i'm not a top star as of yet
    9% (5)6% (3)8% (8)Vote
  • people kinda know me here, so I am kind of a budding #GaGCelebrity
    17% (9)12% (6)14% (15)Vote
  • hmmm... i'm not very much of a #GaGCelebrity at all
    21% (11)21% (11)21% (22)Vote
  • #GaGCelebrity? Ha! Hell nobody barely knows who I am!
    26% (14)37% (19)31% (33)Vote
  • i'm brand-spanking-new to this website
    4% (2)1% (1)3% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
55|44

Most Helpful Girl

• "A" for "A" Long Time Gagger and I think I have made a Nice name for myself with Trying to be Very helpful to Others... I have nearly 500 Followers, less that I Follow but with Gag, which I make it a Point not to be a Nag, I enjoy what I do and I love being here dear.
    Good luck and Great question, @Prof_Don and Might I say, You are a Bit of a Celebrity Yourself since I have been here, Master. xx

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh ya. I'm such a celebrity here. Everybody wants to be seen with me. Girls wanna get with me, guys wanna be me 😎. A-lister status for sure!

I'll crawl back in my hole now.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 54

• Nine years on this site so I would have to assume a good many have heard of me. Have lost a great many friends as they sadly departed from this site due to changes and poor organization. I'm certainly not around anywhere near as much as I use to be. I honestly don't see my future here for much longer especially with some of the idiot changes they keep making.

1|3
    0|0
  • hm, notable... i'd like to think so.
    well known... by people who are here regularly.
    adored... lol, only if you get to know me beyond the threads.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh you know, I just try to spread some charisma around the place. Even tho I've been pretty emo lately. I don't consider myself any type of celebrity tho.

1|3
    0|0
    • emo is al right. . . so are you going to be buying those wrist gloves?

Also a while back I asked you to tell me some stuff but you didn't. Now I read some stuff from your take and know I know stuff

• Show All
    • @DooMguy what exactly do you know about me...

• It's about what you did, but you know it's private stuff *whisper* it ain't safe to write it here. Mods and others could be watching

• I think a large number of people know who I am and I was once an A lister but now I'm more of a C lister! I would think I'm a #gagcelebrity

0|2
    0|0
  • Meh, I'm known by some at least!😋

0|2
    0|0
  • known by some... hated by a few.

media.giphy.com/media/nBSVfmth2t6iQ/giphy.gif

2|1
    0|0
  • Maybe a budding #GaGCelebrity

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't go on GaG much anymore so Im barely visible.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'm well known to most users as I have been here for almost three years but definitely not adored lol 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I have been on GAG for six years. I would assume I'm fairly well known. But I wouldn't say I'm extremely well known.

You either like me on here or you really, REALLY hate me lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. I'm sure that people do recognise my avatar but I don't think that I'm particularly well known or liked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say like between B and C. Cause I came out of no where, left, came back, left and I'm back again. I feel like people know OF me but they don't know me even if they know me. I don't know if that makes sense. I know im not too well liked just cause I don't say what everyone wants to hear

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i'm amazing. who wouldn't like me?
    lol jk
    i'm just another gag user like everyone else :3

0|1
    0|0
  • GaG celebrity? Honey, I'm a #GaGPrincess

0|1
    0|0
  • A few people know me other then that I'm not well known on GAG.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I am! I have people I never knew existed on this site telling me that my opinions are "non sense" and even some blocking me out of nowhere LOL I must be at least slightly known on this site to be able to attract haters I never knew existed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha Definitely not.
    But I have some people comment on my answers saying they can't believe I answered their question... It's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I am just a common fool on gag! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no. I'm certainly not well loved. I'm not the least known or most known, I think some people recognize me. I've been here for a while, and it's always been that way, so nah, I'm not a star.

0|0
    0|0
  • It comes and goes for me. I have more friends than haters though and I love them. 😘

0|3
    0|0
  • Lolll people don't know me at all, I'm not on here that much and I've only been around for about a year maybe, and I have what? Like 20 followers...
    But I'm cool with it because with being popular, wether irl or online, comes a price that I'm not willing to pay :)
    What about you? Do you concider yourself popular on here?

0|0
    0|0
  • You forgot the option "I am not nor do I intend to be"!
    I suspect you're very well known on here though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm that washed up has been who still gets in..

and then eats all the cookies in the lounge

1|0
    0|0
  • F, nobody knows me :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Some people know me, I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been here over 4 years and I think I'm mostly a wallflower, but do have a few good friends on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm a nobody and invisible.
    www.syzm.org/.../...ding-decoration-undercover.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I stopped talking to most people. That whole thing with that crazy couple a few years ago fucked me up. I don't care to be nice or to make friends. -_-

0|0
    0|0
    • I know EXACTLY what crazy couple you're talking about! They tried to bully me off the site out of pure jealousy. :-P

• Show All
    • @DooMguy I talk to myself too, I even answer myself and that's ok gorgeous... there becomes a problem when u start arguing with yourself😂😂 I am a little violent but I wouldn't hurt u... welllll not the way u think😂😂😂

• @Afro-dite9 So I suppose it's normal then. . . at least for us it us (and whoever else) I'd never take things that far, at least not without drugs, I'm thinking it could happen with acid or shrooms

Not in the way I think? What's that supposed to mean? Anyway I ain't worried about pain, back in my day pain was the game. We used to play blow to blow, knuckles and all of that

• Fuck no!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 43

• "Let's have fun with this, people!"

You and I have different definitions for "fun"

media.giphy.com/media/mEtfDhbWwc4GA/giphy.gif

6|1
    0|0
  • At one point back when I was an active super moderator yes. But I mostly used the site from work and eventually work banned the domain and that was it. Use dropped a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm notable, but "celebrity" might be a stretch. I'm more popular on DeviantArt. Even there, I post downloads, and hardly anyone downloads them. I can't give some of this stuff away!

0|1
    0|0
  • Celebrity status isn't something you can declare yourself - that's for others to bestow on you (or not).

1|1
    0|0
    • ... but one can understand how one is perceived, right? I'm quite sure Angelina Jolie knows she is a celebrity! 😉

• Sure, but she's constantly invited to things, given awards, asked to appear or speak or have her picture taken (and often paid for these things). All of that is other people declaring her a celeb.

I might have a little celebrity here, but about the only flag-waving the site does for me specifically is probably my pic in the Top 10 Xpers list. I'm not interviewed or put on the cover of People magazine. LOL.

• 1|0
    0|0
  • If I am, I sure as hell didn't know about it

I think most people just think of me as "that one guy"

1|1
    0|0
    • Know and love you!

• @BelleGirl21 Well, at least one girl loves me. It's just a shame I can't meet anyone like you in the real world.

• 😀 there's lots of us! We're just shy and sort of nerdy so you have to look under rocks or couch cushions!

• I am famous, but I am not that famous I am not like Brad Pitt famous, but more like Vince Vaughn famous lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been here for 2 months so... I'm the most famous and loved person on the site of course ;P

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it took me only 1 year and 3 months to reach the 65th place among guys and 115th total but that's not really a big indication of anything.
    None the less I will say that a few people probably know about me, a lot more are at least aware of me, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm a celebrity. So I voted for a solid D (no homo)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been here for over 6 years and I'm pretty active. But I am not known. Don't really wanna be known either.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was probably option A with my old account - With my new account I am probably around a D or E though most of the "Being Known" is associated with old account.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between the bud and the top notch. I'm a top notch bud

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I've been here for a long time and post frequently so I could be well known but I dont think Im adored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I voted B) but I am really not sure. I am a master but I am just not as efficient as Klaatu was or Error204.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I mean I'm probably known around the site by older users who have been here for a while, new users wouldn't know me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here a long time, but no, I wouldn't consider myself to be a "GAG celebrity".

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once when I was a regular poster and super mod, but not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I keep it low key!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been here 7 years and people STILL don't know who I am... lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I see you sprinkled around this site, the issue is that there are regulars here that seem to live on GaG that outshadow you and even me!

• Yeah I'm not on NEAR as much as I used to be... life happens, things change, you get busy lol.

• Nobody barely knows me at all and I'm cool with that because that's not what I'm here for.

2|0
    0|0
    • I know youuuuu!

• Show All
    • @BelleGirl21 Aaaawww 💗😘🤗

• Yeah bro people naturally gravitate to you lol

• I'll go with F i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I a celebrity?

0|0
    0|0
  • A few anonymous people know me enough to hate my guts, So there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm new here. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • #GaGCelebrity? Ha! Hell nobody barely knows who I am!
    thats the best way of wording how important i am on this site i don't think anyone knows me. if you do please do reply showing me some love

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Just a Joe Schmo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm nowhere near a GAG celebrity

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm fine with that