GAGgers How many people do you have on your block list?

I have one... He was creepy :(

Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Use to be 4 now In all 3, one girl and two guy's. I blocked them not for their opinion (even though their opinions were as tasteless as a bowl of Kashi) but because of the notification's after The Almighty AFRODITE has spoken... That is all! 😂😂 you'd think I'd block more? Ikik me too lol and I know who u blocked I blocked him once too.

What Guys Said 46

• None because I want to harassed and stalked but it ain't happened to me yet, *fingers crossed* seriously am i not pretty enough for the creeps or something? Maybe I need to try harder

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

oh yeah, I almost fell for some sort of phishing but I avoided that

• I cyber stalk you now. Be careful what you wish for. Mwah hah hah.

• People always underestimate the rabbit ;)

by the way I love Monty Python :P

• @Maxemeister, Ohhh, just in time for Easter Bunny Trail time next weekend.:)) xxoo

• I blocked 3 people
    A male Russian Nazi
    A woman that wouldn't stop pestering me with her love of trannies even though she would never date one
    An angry virgin that thought him acting perverted was justified and was lecturing me on male sexual urges as if I don't already know

• So far I have blocked one person. It was rather recently actually when the dude started commenting on a post of mine. I was having a bad day and decided I didn't want to deal with more crap for the day so I blocked him and walked away. I drew the line when he took my profile pic and made a meme from it after I said I was done talking to him 😅

On the flip side-- being blocked, I know of only one person who has blocked me. Granted, I'm pretty sure what he did was block every mod... Considering any past encounters we've had with each other were pretty friendly and non argument-ish.
    ... Well, that and the fact that my mod friends were all blocked too and on his profile he wrote "don't PM me if you are a mod because I hate you"

• I try to keep it down. Recently I was down to 1 and I think he left. But in the last few weeks it is like all these changes have riled up the nut jobs and I have had to add a few to my blocked lit again.

• About 9 because they still have me blocked

• 72.

59 Women.
    13 Men.

• Why do many women?

• nah, just was curious that is all.

• Cool, I was just helping a girl decide what car to buy.

• Zero. I haven't blocked anyone, but I should start making a list of people who have blocked me for no reason. To borrow @ThisDudeHere 's idea.

• A small handful. Not that many. One of which sent me like a 6 page essay on how much of an 'asshole' I am.

• I have an actual list on my profile page of the people that have blocked me. Dunno when I created it but I have been adding to it for quite some time.

• So far I have only 1. For me blocking someone is the last option.

• currently 4. I used to avoid blocking people but some people take the fun away from GAG with their stupidity, so I start to block more quickly

• None at all. I rarely had big issues with users and in those rare cases I just stop arguing. That usually helps :D

• Zero, zilch, nada.

• You're on the internet thousands of miles away from these people... What are they going to do that could affect you at all? Just don't allow private messages from people that don't follow you, and don't collect followers like a narcissist...

• Well I have some women in here who have I have blocked.. Cause they argued with me and like a weak person blocked me because they couldn't accept my opinion on something

So I block then back :-D

• One or two? I try to keep it minimized, but people tend to make their own decisions for themselves - at least the ones I've blocked and would block.

• 15 that's it.

• None. I don't have a need to block people.

• One, for shouting LAAAAME at a personal opinion she wasn't even involved in.

• was it me? oh, wait :/

i think i got 0. how do i check?

• zero

• 39 people

• About 4 gags.

• Zero and I hope it stays that way.

• None, there aren't that manyou assholes on this site big enough to warrant a block in my opinion.

• None

• A few :p

• I have 3, some were not helpful, others were just douche.

• Zero X3

• I'm on few, but I've never blocked anyone. 2 yesterday alone, that was a first.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 41

• 42. people.

• Aside from a Mutual "Friend" from the Other night, @This_is_my_username, I don't have really Many Except For...3 now.
    One is the fruit that is Not the shiniest One at the top of the tree, another is a Gagger who should wash her mouth out with the seeds from that bitter 'Fruit and Tonite... I had to Block this Biggest Fruit cake of all when he went on my Celly and Showed me His... Fruit.
    Good luck and Keep Blocking all of the Creepos. xx

• Wow I am amaze with the number of people who get blocked by some gagers lol. I thought I was easily offended by certain things but so far I just blocked one dude haha so I guess no.

I don't bother to block people unless if they're super hypocrite. I can stand racist, ignorant and bigot people but hypocrite is just a big NO to me. I block this guy because he continuously shaming non-virgin women yet I see him answering almost all sexuality questions without any guilt. It's irritating to see some people set certain rules on others when they couldn't practice it on themselves. Oh yeah I plan to block another one who has the same mentality.

• I dunno, probably 2-3 :) I usually unblock after a few days, I just didn't want to deal with arguments anymore. If the person is SUPER creepy, I do not remove the block. Though one time I blocked someone and I swear they were able to message me again.

• I'm up to 20 since I was having an issue with some creep stalking my opinions to downvote them so I started blocking boys back.

• None. I think it's a pussy move unless they're like stalking me. However I'm such the sinister bubble popper that someone annoying me enough to block them is most likely not going to happen. I know I've been blocked by other people though, bc I'm right most of the time and a sinister bubble popper.

• 5 people

• I have a few!

• Just one.

• I added a new one this morning! Starting the week off great lol

• I have one person blocked. He was told several times that I was feeling very uncomfortable with the conversation and the questions he kept asking before I blocked him as well.

• Probably more than anyone else here.

• 8 people.

• Lol I have 49 and counting. ;) Not a lot of people like me on here.

• i haaate to block i just think it's annoying but sometimes you can't deal with the Hello what are u doing what are you wearing can i be your boyfriend don't talk to other guys you are mine show me your face where do you live what do you eat... just NO ! i can't lol

• Countless. I'm trigger happy with my block "button" . Most are creepers though.

• I have 5 plus one VERY recent one lol so 6 in total

• I have 12. 9 guys, 3 girls. Most of the guys and 1 of the girls are there for being overly creepy. I think 2 are there for being assholes one too many times. And the other way girls are just bigoted idiots.

• Two people. Both of them crossed a line, so I wanted nothing more to do with them.

• I'm probably in the triple digits now. People annoy me.

• Probably around 7. Could block more but they still didn't reach that level.

• 16 people

• None. Although , one guy blocked me. I am glad he did tho, major prick who spits bull sh***

• 32 people

• 88! (:

• I've just blocked crazyperson19. He's a really messed up weirdo. Sent me a really abusive message then blocked me so I couldn't reply. So socially inept. Lol.

• Not many. Only 3 I can think of.

• I have 6 at the moment. Most were creeps who didn't understand the meaning of back off.

• 5 people. They annoyed me.

• the whole amount of... zero ;)

• More from Girls
    11