How many believe G@G should have an app as long as it runs multi-platform (android, apple phones, mac, and pc)?

How many

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• They've been working on it for a while. It'll be out eventually.

HTML pages need more resources than a RecyclerView, so it makes sense that an application that uses RecyclerView would be more performant.

P. S.: an application for PC would be meaningless. The website is good enough. But there should be an optimized app for phones.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I am happy with no app because I don't feel a GAG app would work anyway. GAG is one of the sites with the most performance issues in the history of the world.

• Yes. The app would be crashing trashy mess.

• It was trash lol hopefully theyll make sure the next one functions before putting it out

• There's an app in the works, it has been in the works for over a year! #StayTuned

• Absolutely. I am sick of the mobile version.

• Would be very useful.

• I would still prefer the big screen on my laptop

What Girls Said 6

• i know i wouldn't use it, so it makes no difference to me. i don't c what's wrong with signing in from your browser.

• I want push notifications :)

• @Anno_Domini well hopefully they can create that on the website too someday lol, we've all been wanting live notifications for awhile.

• They've already repeatedly said that one is in the making, it'll be out sometime in spring apparently.

• They've already said they're working on it several times http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/features

• An app is currently being developed.

• Admins said ages ago that they were working on an app, but I haven't seen any update on that.

• I've heard about it, but it's a secret, so that's all I'll say about it.
      It's going to happen.

• It would be a lot easier