Should there be an option to not see the activity of people that have blocked you?

I typically don't go around blocking people but plenty have blocked me. And I honestly do not want to see their posts anywhere on my feed. Not going to write any names but that guru editor who goes around blocking all mods to prove a point is one such example - I seriously don't want to see that content on my feed.
I know that the visible content on the feed can be regulatet but GAG doesn't discriminate in what it shows you when it takes you cak to a main page after you posted an opinion.
So why should I see it? I can't post on it so what's the point of having it there, take up space on my screen when I could have viewed something else and given attention to a post to which I actually COULD give attention to?

So please @girlsaskguys , can it be so that we're not bothered by content we can't interact with anyway?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably hard for them to figure out a way do that, but it would be nice to at least know when I'm blocked. Someone tagged me in a question yesterday and I couldn't even respond because I was blocked. I was highly annoyed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, yeah. That'd be great, G@G should notify us on at least who blocked us. But no. See an interesting question, hover over it, comment. Boom, you've blocked/ been blocked by this user.
    Annoyance level over 9000.

What Girls Said 12

• Thanks for your feedback! You've brought up a lot of great points and this is something we will take into consideration as we continue to improve the site :)

• Please don't make such thing that "we'd not be able to see the activity of the users who blocked us" because then we'd not report their posts :3
      or at least make it optional.

• I totally agree.. most of the time I don't even know who has blocked me cuz I have been blocked by a lot.. but if I do know. then I better not see them..

• YEAH!!!

I don't even know why they didn't do it since the first day, obviously you don't want to see what that fucker does.

I haven't blocked anyone... well, yeah. Esplorare blocked me first but then I realized it was retarded to act like her so I unblocked her.

Many people have blocked me and sometimes I try to share opinions and shit.. and boom. I'm blocked and I can't post anything. Sucks cock, I hate it :(

• Ugh I know! I know someone specifically like that does that. I hate him! How is he a even allowed to be a mod!

• YES! that seems like a fantastic idea.. But would the admins implement this option? I don't know.. They say they'll "take it into consideration" but who knows, I hope they can allow this option to happen sooner then later. If someone has gone out of their way to block me, that's them hating me that much that they've gone off and did something like that.. So let it be.. They shouldn't see what I do

• Yes. It would save people the hassle of typing out potentially long responses only to find out they're blocked when they go to submit "Submit" at the very least.

• YES. They're/I'm blocked for a reason!

• Agreed. I seem to have a few blocks too and it's annoying!

• Its backwards that its not already that way... all these dumb updates and that's still an issue

• Yes & add the closed questions to it also. I don't want to see questions I can't answer.

• Isn't that an option we can select but it doesn't work or something?

• No, we can only select to not see the activity of users we have blocked but not the ones that have blocked us.

• Wait. That could be a bad thing. All a person has to do is block all the mods and it's another for them to avoid being flagged. I don't know how I feel about that

• ... actually... I haven't thought of that.

• Hmm, there are a lot of people who don't like each other on this website. This doesn't make any sense to me, it's just the Internet. You can easily ignore them since they play no role in a person's personal life.

What I would do is just ignore it, but it doesn't work for everyone, I guess.

What Guys Said 9

• ❄⛄Good question.⛄❄

I think its a Great Idea and can save space on screen to provide other useful content from various other users.
    I personally would approve it and recommend it.

But some people like to read things even from their blockers 🚫, though they can't post comment on it.

So, on the behalf of those and you I would request @girlsaskguys, to " add one more option in the settings" ... ... ... That "IF THE G@GER WANTS TO SEE POSTS FROM THEIR BLOCKERS OR NOT"
    ... ... ... Best of Luck... ... ...

• Really? I thought we already don't see activity from questions that are asked by people who have us blocked.

• We don't see the activity of the people we blocked I think, I think we still see the activity of the people whom we didn't block but who've blocked us instead.

• @Chief16 No, maybe they'll unblock me! ^_^

• 😓 Glad to know that there are still reasonable people around.

• Yeah because sometimes I respond to them on accident and then it says "this user has blocked you".

• Yeah when you block someone they should disappear from everything you see, And get an instant notification.

• lmao agreed it's just silly...

• Yes this actually would hut through the junk. I say junk it anything you can't participate in. I wouldn't want this crap on my feed

• Of course. I would love to take a good long look at that list kickin back with a Frappe in my hand just to be able to say "Aah, look at my accomplishments."

• Or you could scroll to a new post.

• That sounds like it can be annoying.