New mytake ideas, which do you like best?

I am considering doing a mytake on either of these three topics

1. Presidential candidates whom never held public office prior to their campaign
2. Political satire songs. These are all songs taking a comical view at past elections and presidential terms. (Yes there will be videos of the songs)
3. A guide to maintenance of vehicles such as changing fluids, boosting car battery, knowing the meaning of all the internal lights in the cars dashboard.

• Candidates whom never held office
  • Political Satire songs
  • A guide to auto maintenance

Most Helpful Girl

• even though I am pretty opinionated and care about the state of the world, so of course I care about politics, I need a break from politics so auto maintenance

• True, the way I see it now we're either gonna get a Liar (Clinton) or a bigot (Trump)

• True, honestly both parties are making asses of themselves so really a moderate judge is needed.

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna go with auto maintenance even though I love and am passionate about politics I think a short break from it would do us all some good lol, to much of anything is a bad thing and I think we've reached that point with politics for now. Plus if you take your mind off of it you'll come back with better ideas for it since your mind will be refreshed.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd probably enjoy the political satire the most, I don't have a car :P

• auto maintenance. no offence y'all but im so over all the political talk on here :P

• Yes but satire is making fun of it

• even that i'm over lol. that's just me though. i know you guys could go on for ages =P

• We do love our politics but even I am kind of tiring of all the political talk need a short break from it and I do love cars so I'd go for auto maintenance to plus to many people on here don't even know how to do simple care related things, and that's just sad.

• Political satire or auto maintenance, I think.

• Political satire songs

What Guys Said 2

• We are human and we guidance. So guide us with your writings.

• I kinda want to do the political satire songs because this whole election year is getting violent with the protests and fights at rallies. So I think a laugh at past politics would do us some good

• Nice idea too. I have done a few mytakes, you can also check them out.

• If you do #2, look up videos by "This Hour Has 22 Minutes." It's mostly Canadian stuff though.