⛄Do you get satisfied or recieve satisfactory answers to your questions here on G@g⛄?

🐝🐝 🐞🐞 🐙🐙 🐥🐥

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG is a place to people watch. It's not about the conclusion of a Q&A session that is satisfying. It's the process and the interaction between people that is interesting."Community" is the goal, but community is killed often enough in favor of rule of power and product placement.

What Girls Said 9

• only sometimes.

• Usually, yes, but I also don't ask questions that need serious advice usually.

• I'm not sure. I barely get any answers to my questions. Most of my questions have only one answer. I can't really judge because I'm not getting enough responses.

• well, the last question i posted only got one answer, so i'm kinda disappointed right now. but overall, it's been okay.

• For the most part, yes.

• Rarely. Then again I don't ask that many questions 😉

• All the time. And I get good laughs too!

• Mostly yeah

• About 50% of the time...

What Guys Said 12

• Though I've yet to receive a satisfactory response to a question posted on this site, I do derive great satisfaction in posting my observations on bodily emmsions and bowel evacuation.

• Lol I'm satisfied if I just receive answers to begin with. A few of my questions have gone by without any or no more than 3 answers.

• If you ask the right questions, you can actually get pretty good answers!

But many questions don't get good answers. It's quite iffy.

• No, I never bring up personal matters for that very reason. The 'general' questions have some pretty decent answers tho. That and the internet fights on G@G. Lol.

• I haven't really. I never get many replies either and now with them closing questions so quickly they really aren't up long enough to get replies.

• I would say about 55% of the time. Usually, most answers don't fully answer the question so when I choose the MHO, I give it to the ones that come the closest.

• Yes I do, I try to be honest in my answers.

• sometimes... but I usually only ask silly questions, so it doesn't really matter

• Only that (|) much of the time.

• Nah, I wish I could answer my own questions :p

• Probably only 40% of the time.

• Seldom. Seems rather important how you word the question in regards to what kind of answers you get; even the same question can be worded differently and you'll get different answers. And all too often girls answer how they thing society expects them to answer