Does anyone think it's kinda stupid this sight can delete questions coz of adult content?

Sorry if i offend anyone but doesn anyone else think its stupid that GAG can delete a question because it is bit explisite? I get that this site has people of all ages but if you mark it as sexual and you are of age i think its kinda stupid
What is yours oppinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to see GaG implement some sort of BB code system like popular forums.

You (or an admin) could surround anything explicit in [NSFW] [/NSFW] tags and it will be hidden from minors or people below a certain Xper level, additionally those who can see it will still have to click a button to show it, giving them the choice of whether they want to see it. A lot of forums do this for oversized images or spoiler alerts.

Just because something is adult, explicit or sexual doesn't preclude it from being up for debate. You can have good discussions about it, we just need some controls in place. If Reddit can do it, why not GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you go read up on what each of those means in the context of this website you'll understand why those guidelines are there...

I'm sure you wouldn't like reading about things like bestiality and incest on here. Those guidelines help to keep this place a more user friendly. This isn't some porn website.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• I realize this site it not porn but I think if adults what to ask adult questions its bs that they are taken down

What Guys Said 4

• Even me as a 15 year old believes that I should be able to be blocked out of certain questions. Because there are so many idiotic teenagers out there, and I'm one of em

• glad you realise this, they really need a 18+ section

• Marking it explicit doesn't stop young teenagers from seeing it. As an adult, I prefer that some images not be presented to children.

• are you meaning images as in pictures or images as in their thoughts while reading?
      I 100% agree on pictures that they shouldn't be explicit but I also think if they are on the internet odds are they have come across porn and if not then they probs are not the kids that would click on the question anyway

• We can't solve the internets *porn* problem, and I am unsure if it *should* be solved. I mean, I hate censorship of any kind. I I was exposed to porn at 8, and I didn't end up a rapist or a misogynist.

At the same time, I don't think most teenagers need to be exposed to some images any more than they already are.

• I don't 100% agree with you but I can respect your opinion, maybe they should have a section only people of age can visit

• So dumb.

• there should be an age filter so people under 18 can't see it.

What Girls Said 2

• Well you have to realize the fact there are 13 year olds on this site. They don't need to see explicit sexual content.

• It's more of the site not wanting to become a porn site, which is why those rules are in place.