Hey guys, I have a crush on a gager... Has this ever happened to you?

I didn't want to admit it but I keep dreaming about meeting this guy in real life. It's so frustrating, I can't get the thought of it out of my mind...
Gagers has this ever happened to you? How did you react? Do you have any advice?
Feel free to go anonymous if you don't want anyone to read about your personal stuff or if you want to mention someone.
I'm not mentioning the guy because he would understand right away who I am and I'm not sure if I want him to know right now. jaja

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• you PM him yet? just do it.

• I'm in fact very flattered. You'll get over me in time!

• Hasn't happened to me, but this is something that just happens, you can't avoid. Just keep your thoughts clear about the situation and likehood of it happening or not.

• It did once. Was rejected. But eh, whatevs. Just approach them and hope for the best. If they'll accept, good for you. If they won't, at least you'll be able to move on after getting it off of your chest. Good luck.

• Its me, isn't it? I knew this day would come.

• crush on other gagers seriously? get a life.

• Holy crap is this a thing? Lol

It'd be pretty interesting to see.

• I guess you'll just have to stalk him until you want him to know or he deletes his account and vanishes forever. lol

• Have you Skyped him, or exchanged photos, or communicated outside of GAG at all?

If not, probably a good idea to get some proof that the dude isn't some fat 50 year old truck driving catfish.

If he's legit and you like him, meet. People are easier to read in person. If you still think he's legit after you meet him, start taking it a little seriously.

• Oh, yeah, as for the question you actually asked, no. Never crushed on a GAGer (I barely message anyone so).

• ahahahahaha
    well... i guess this speaks much about your social life. Anyways nah it has not happened to me, because i have turned down offers, which sucks.

• The only women on here I would ever want to meet live a couple thousand miles awsay from me so I know the possibilty of meeting any of them is extremel remote even if it is just a friendly meeting.

• A crush yes, but an overwhelming desire to say something about it to them not so much. http://i.imgur.com/51CyFRe.gif

• It's alright, it happens. Best you can do is start conversation with the guy through pm's, and see what's up.

• no not all but good luck with your crush struggles asker

• The crushee has arrived!

• Never, that's just silly

• Never really crushed on a user...

• buy a toyota prius and go see him then

• A long time ago... long long time ago.

• It happens.

• Lucky guy is me ;) jk

• Do you even know if he lives near you?

• Not really close... that's why I'm struggling to tell him how I feel

• Well, either way its best said than unsaid.. right?

• i think i have a girl who likes me on here, i like her too, we just haven't admitted it to each other yet

• Yeah you know I like you Anonymous! Kisses! I like replying to anonymouses. Not sure why... Maybe it is the mystery...

• thanks?

• Lol! Cheers 🍻

• Yes, I have a crush on someone I met on here... She lives in a different state, and I'm hoping that someday we will meet. She deactivated her account here, but we talk on Facebook. :)

• I know 100% it's not me. I doubt I could even begin to intrigue anyone here. I have to settle on being interesting in real life.

• I'd not lie if I said I'm curious to know who he's...

And nope it never happened to me... although yeah truth's I might fancy some chicks here... I don't consider ever meetin' 'em in real life and date 'em... it's a form of online datin'... and I consider it very pathetic for ma standards... sorry but it's ma opinion...

What Girls Said 17

• nope never, but I have randomly crossed a guy's page that seemed like we would get along very well but you know what? I didn't even follow the guy or send him a message. I don't even remember his name on GAG. lol.

• I had a crush on him, which he took advantage of, then got into a long distance friends with benefits with him, and now a year later i no longer have a crush on him (due to him being a total fuckboy) but we still fuck around on the long distance friends with benefits front.

• Really, it sounds completely natural. No, GaG is not a dating website, but you can meet someone anywhere, online or real life, and you might develop feelings for them.

I have experienced this feeling before, but on a different website. It was a roleplay website, and I grew to really like this guy I roleplayed with. I haven't roleplayed or talked with him in almost 7 years, but I had a bit of a crush on him for about a year after we stopped talking. I didn't really think I was normal either, until recently when my brother met a girl by playing video games online with her. Heck, they even have a working relationship. They started voice chatting, then moved to Skype, and now he's visited her twice.

Crushing on someone you have never met in real life is noral, and whether or not you want to talk to him or do anything about it is your choice.

• Which one? LOL

• Haha yeah I did and I still do but he's not on GAG anymore! Just try to be friendly, then flirty then tell him you like him. I actually told him I like him first haha but he did all the flirting first lol

• Yeah, has happened once... or twice, or 3 times lol

lol they're funny, cute and intelligent, how can I not fall for them? XD

• Yea it's happened to me before and as of now I have a small crush on a Guy Gager on here. he's adorable

• Oh , I have a crush on one now. He plans on flying over to meet up. I am soo nervous already, butterflies and all that #oooo

• No it hasn't happened to me. When you have a crush online all you are crushing on is an illusion.

• Try communicating via other means, like Facebook, email, IM, etc. As long as you're safe about it, I don't see anything wrong with meeting him in person if there are mutual feelings.

• That sounds like an absolutely dreadful thing to happen to anyone.

• Although I'm not gonna ridicule you for it. I've gotten crushes on guys just from their voice and personality over game chats and stuff so eh.
      Whoever says girls can't be attracted to personality over looks is lying.

• Lol! @LateNightss has a crush on me. Just wait he is gonna deny it! 😎 And just pm him... And take it from there!

• Yeah it has happened.
    We met up in real life and have been dating ever since lol.

• Yes, for sure. I have an awful tendency of fancying people who will never fancy me :(

• PM him, confidence is cool, save your time

• Nothing unusual about it.

• Have a crush on one of the gagers here... No never happens to me I like living the real world 😅