• Yes
    74% (20)69% (11)72% (31)Vote
  • No
    26% (7)31% (5)28% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Girl

• eh, I suck at making friends wherever I go so I don't really consider anyone my clique anymore. I just kind of accept everyone for who they are and go with the flow. I don't think I consider anyone on GAG a friend/friend if you know what I mean. I am kind of random and most of the time in my own little world.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is inevitable in communities where some people have more in common with others.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, i stay close to the people i trust on here , so i would say i am "cliquish" . No mater where you go , you will find cliques.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. People make friends on here after they've been around a while but new people are accepted with open arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly cliquish. I like to be my "own" person rather than have a clique even if its online. you can't get along with everyone...

nobody EVER mentions me in ANYTHING. so im not too famous for anyone on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be. especially for users who are on here 24/7

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • I see it as people having favorites than cliques

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think people know other people and might tag their friends to come check out this question, but it's not really possible to be that cliquey and exclude anyone short of outright blocking them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, before it was many many newbies we had small cliques and unfortunately they all left and now im the only one left of the groups, now there are new groups but... meh... not as fun here at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. even if there were cliques, I would not give a damn. I just post my questions and mytakes and if somebody wants to reply they can. I don't care if they belong to a clique or not, they just have to be respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Under 18 and over 18.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be. It's sorta like high school in many ways. At this point, I'm considered a lone wolf because I'm relatively new. Woof!

0|0
    0|0
  • To an extent. There are bands of trolls that group together, because they aren't strong enough to fight their own fights.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does cliques mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • Groups of people, generally small, who form from large population bases. They tend to not accept others who do not think or act like they do.

• Oh okay. For sure GaG is cliquish It presents itself all the time.

• Do you mean cliche?

0|0
    0|0
  • Every forum, without exception has cliques.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lone panda here

1|1
    0|0
  • VERY VERY cliquish... but don't worry I don't belong to any clique... I'm alone here more or less...

0|0
    0|0