How much does GAG influence your life?

I come on here mostly for fun when I'm bored cause there are some entertaining people and questions, but I don't really take any of the advice about woman since I already have a good deal of knowledge and also get it from other sources. Some of the answers for advice is stright up cringey, not all but some!

So how much has GAG influenced your dating life? And if it's influenced it, did it have a positive or negative effect?

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't really asked for serious advice from users since I signed up, so any opinions I receive on questions are more for fun and to pass the time.

What Guys Said 2

• Not that much. I just answer and ask really. Its the same thing as posting comments on youtube. Its just for entertainment and saying what u think. Thats why sometimes it makes me feel bad when serious questions doesn't get answers as much as trivial fun questions

• Well it doesn't have an influence on me whatsoever since I don't need dating advice. I'm mainly here to ask and answer questions and if I can help someone along the way, then great.

A couple of people have messaged me for advice and it felt good to help them out.