Do you think the moderators are taking their role too seriously?

Go ahead mods, wipe this post out. Mods have deleted great posts. Let's make this a petition.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Only admins can delete posts, not moderators.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• You should have received an email with a general explanation as to why your posting was removed. If you would like further details, please forward the email that we sent to you, and I will provide you with specific information regarding the decision to remove the posting.

Also, FYI--moderators do not have the authority to remove postings. Only admin does. Moderators simply make recommendations for removals.

Thanks.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys.com Team

0|0
    0|0
  • i agreeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Mods can't delete posts.

0|0
    0|0
  • ROCK ON!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Immoderate moderators? Say it isn't so! Actually one of my very own posts was deleted about a week ago, but who can blame them? Ask anybody, if they put up with some of the things I write around here, they can hardly be accused of prudishness. I believe strongly in our right to free speech, yet any of us should know better than to shout "Fire!" in a crowded theatre. Unless of course there is one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been around enough recently to know about this. Which questions were getting wiped out?

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think either are doing enough. especially with pervs

0|0
    0|0
  • If you asked a stupid question, it will get deleted. Period. If you really think you got wrongfully moderated, contact the GaG team.

0|0
    0|0