If you could Marry any GaGger right now, Who would you Choose?

I would choose @Afro-dite9 (Becuase we already set the date) @Victorianne (She is part of the home-skillet biscuit fam already) @redeyemindtricks (srsly do i have to explain myself? everyone wants to marry her) @WhatTheHellAmy (She cool) @Paris13 (so sweet) I don't know a lot of male GAGgers but i would say @Zombie-Killa (such a charmer) @Facepalm (He's sooo funny!)

God i think i need to change religions for this LOOOL :)
Thanks you

3|2
29|41

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

What Girls Said 28

• I'm an ALLtheist, don't change any religion's lol.
    On some serious shhhh and this coming from my cold dead bitchy heart I'm marrying my GAG wives thing's 1,2,3, 4 ... and introducing numberrrrr 5 lol. Mwen regret sa, m' salope! @Victorianne 😘@this_is_my_username 😍 @redeyemindtricks @apple24 & @kxera @CHARismatic110 could be number 6, but she is trying to #VagBlock on my NERDπŸ‘Š this is for u guy's and @justbanannaz could be 7 but she likes to upstage me at my own fictional event's and shhh
    http://imgur.com/eHTDvWP I love Olaf so this is a very high and serious honor here people!
    http://imgur.com/oUv0bV8

As far as guy's go hmmm
    @Takumii @mistnigqa808 😈😍 u know I fuck'z with u two the longgggg dick way! @thebravelion he is sooo innocentπŸ˜‡I wanna corrupt him, on our hobeymoon is where you shall become a LEGEND among men😈 @Consulantisback if he stopped hating big bitches πŸ˜‚ I'd let him butter my buns and call me a biscuit. And my favorite's πŸ’ž @joc4position & @BertMacklinFbi http://imgur.com/8NDPnfR that one is specifically for u two πŸ˜…
    @Facepalm😈😈😈😈 need I say more! He make's me laugh and he's so adorable☺
    I divorced @AleDeEurope and @blondfrog they're two timing me.
    Damn I'm not going to have ANY wall'sπŸ˜‚

2|4
    0|0
    • @consultantisback

• Show All
    • Thanks for mention.. But as you know, I am not big on harems...

Unless its my own >_>

• @takumii lmfao don't Make me take your shitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜’ u know I have no problem doing thatπŸ†πŸ‘…

• I wouldn't marry anyone. Nursing a broken heart here. But I'd totally come to all your weddings! I get to have cake and catch bouquets!

OMG, CAN I BE A BRIDESMAID!!!

4|1
    0|0
  • I am So honored, @This_is_my_username, to mention me as part of the wedding party, Family bond and All... Thank you so much.:)) xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • thanks for the mention! haha

I'll never get married. Date? well, they're a bunch of gagers I would like to date. @sweethomicidalqueen is one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Cody3180 <3 In a heartbeat lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I could... I would marry @AleDeEurope 😜

0|2
    0|0
  • @PiuBelloAmante lol it's obvious, well, he's an ex Gagger but we already planned our wedding lol 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm excuse me?

@Facepalm you cheating on me with the asker and with @consultantisback? 😒

*Latina destroy mode activated*

0|2
    0|0
  • @Ibokan18 would you accept me as your wife?πŸ˜³πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • you already know the answer😜

• Show All
    • you know that im playing with ya😜 and you know the answer too😚
      @ElissaDido we could share daniaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Œ

• @Ibokan18 I know 😜 I like to hear the answer from you from time to time 😜😚❀

loooolπŸ˜‚ @ElissaDido already has @PiuBelloAmante so no sharing I guess :P and we are straight Mr. Ibokan :P aren't we Sarah? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

• It's totally a secret who I'd marry. 😜🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll give up on men for the next 36 years of my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont want to get married to anyone on Gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, only if I'm feeling particularly stupid then I have someone in mind. Otherwise passsss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do they need to be an active gager to qualify? haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Everybody that I would Marry has deactivated! Thanks a lot guys with your shitty updates lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The one I would marry left me here all alone

0|1
    0|0
  • I would marry myself thanks.

0|1
    0|0
    • @AidenBlue I don't know anyone on here well enough to ever entertain the thought of marriage and I've also gone down the aisle once and don't ever plan to again 😊

• Well I'm pretty sure it's a fantasy question saying who would you virtually consider marrying if you had to pick.

Honestly I don't really even want to meet anyone in real life from here. Lol.

• I would not want to marry anyone that I met online, but if we became good friends online and if we met offline and i would consider it only if they were considering it also. otherwise the friendship would just remain as a good friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • I value my freedom way too much o. O

0|0
    0|0
  • @ifarted cuz he plays that boombox how i like it

0|1
    0|0
  • None lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody haha 😅 Unless I can marry myself? 😳😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather stay single forever!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • People wear a mask here... they're not even who you think they might be.

0|0
    0|0
  • @iFarted -hottie! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • @Rudon30 , lets elope , I'm think in the Caribbean or France.. :p :p :*

0|0
    0|0
  • All the female gagers :P.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd marry me. That's all I really want; I'm there for me, I crack myself up, and I sometimes give myself space when needed.

0|1
    0|0
    • You don't sound lonely at all! Lol

• Show All
    • That's good! Hope you live a happy life with your self!

• @Mario21 Why thank you! I hope you are and will be happy, too! :)