Why you joined GAG?

I Joined GAG, just out of curiosity, want to try something new , I'm glad to be here!

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to gag! You're remind me of @StarLord
    I joined based on curiosity and boredom. I also wanted a distraction from what was going on IRL.

Most Helpful Guy

• I found it via google for something I was searchin' and it was in 4th-5th page or so... glad I did otherwise I'd never find it since I don't give a shit about relationships and such stuff... but it's only site dat provides gift cards where I live...

Honestly I don't give a shit of helpin' others or interactin' wid people here... I can say I only respect a few people here and those are no more than 5... and of course I must say I respect administrators apart from those few people I respect anyway...

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 8

• mmm. . . some fresh meat and you also work in IT. So you're my sexy drug?

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Yeah, I just kind stumbled on this place late at night. And now look, two years later DooMguy's still here. . . and DooMguy isn't even a guru yet. . . .

• Haha I wish I can be your sexy drug, But you are a guy and I'm not gay! I worked in IT but not also have different things to do !

• I'm glad you still be here !

• I ain't gay either, but we can negotiate. Don't discriminate. Also a lot of people say they feel "insecure" those people should use HTTPS right?

DooMguy will never leave, even if I do the GIFs will remain, and they will know DooMguy was here

• I joined GAG, so that I can use my knowledge ( whatever I have) and my logical nature and post as many opinions as possible and hope helps people here in some way or the other.

• Looked around the site, thought it was interesting, found out that I could help others and learn from others, so I signed up.

• To help out people, and for the nice interactions :D
    There are some creeps on here but generally you speak to nice people :D

• stumbled upon this site while searching something on google and the concept seemed interesting... so I bookmarked it and came back from time to time and then registered at one point

• I joined GAG because the people here are cool and this site gets way more answers than Yahoo Answers.

• My ex brought me to this humble abode

• To interact. I find that Facebook isn't as interactive.