Does GaG allow graphic illustrations of genitalia?

Should there be a report option for my takes, since Editors can put whatever they want into their Takes with impunity?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, those photos shouldn't be added to any posts here since they're considered explicit.

• That's what I thought. She chided me for calling her on it and hid my post (she's a mod). They have since taken her graphic pictures down and put less offensive stuff in its place.

• @YourFutureEx and @Asker Ah, yeah, I meant "images." Sorry.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 5

• No, it's considered explicit.

• It was edited a few minutes ago. The explicit pictures were replaced.

• I guess so lol

• Her take was auto promoted, since she is an Editor.

• I've seen countless ass pics here and even pics of tits with nipples covered. I feel like ALL of it should be banned. Not just some. But GaG does what GaG wants so whatever.

• It was automatically promoted, but an admin still has to go look through it for the sake of grammatical and spelling errors. So once they do that and find it inappropriate (or not), action will be taken.

• Apparently, my link was edited out and her take was changed to replace the graphic images.

• I agree that we should be able to report mytakes...

What Guys Said 6

• an admin can be notified if people really feel so violated about it and they will make the final call.

• There's no way to anonymously report a Take.

• No, I simply pointed out that her pictures were inappropriate.

• wtf i never got this notification. smdh GaG.

you know, this might be a stretch, but its possible that it could have been hidden for "nonsense" because it did not contribute to the MyTake at all. nonsense reports are an extreme gray area.

• I don't think that illustrations should be forbiden. We're grown enough to know that in most cases they are just for educational purposes and I'm sure that the vast marjority of people here have seen a genitalia of the opposite sex in person.

• Nope, they don't want that stuff on here, it puts them in a category they don't want to be in.

No female nipples, either.

• What's your opinion on the lack of the report feature for Editors' auto-promoted Takes?

• I don't like not being able to flag Takes sometimes - there was an instance quite a while back of a very homophobic take that somehow got promoted.

• Post a link to this my_take.
    It is against gag policy to allow graphic depictions, pictures or illustrations of genitalia

• They removed the link from this question, and they swapped the images out in that take. It was the vagina diary take.

• It's annoying, indeed, but then again, not annoying enough. In principle, gag shouldn't allow such a thing.

• There should be a report button for takes; but where is the url for that particular take? ... I'm asking for a friend *cough*

media4.giphy.com/media/1bAqIa6DmVQRy/200_s.gif

• It was edited by admins to not have graphic stuff, and they removed the link from this question.

• Ahhh well then me and Charlie Sheen aren't interested :) So we'll go back to being positive people... HIV positive ;)