Does anyone think there should be an App for G@G?

There seems to be an app for everything these days and since I mostly visit from my phone it'd be nice to have.

• I'd love an app. I mostly use G@G from my phone
  • I don't care I mostly use G@G from my computer
  • I just think it makes sense to have the option.
  • No! I fear apps give big brother access to my soul. besides, I have a flip phone.
  • I like goat moat boats to gloat.

Most Helpful Guy

• An app is currently being distributed for beta testing. I declined the opportunity because every app you put on your phone makes it perform slower. I stick with accessing G@G from my laptop.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's coming. According to the admins, it should be available soon. They said this spring is when it will be ready.

What Guys Said 14

• I wouldn't download it. If someone saw I'd have to explain what gag is. Which would destroy my street cred (no offense admins)

• They are working on it.

I can barely wait to try the Android version... hopefully it'll suit my standards. I'm an app developer, after all.

If they did it right, it'll be faster than the site. If they did it wrong, then it'll crash every 10 seconds, lol.

• For me it's B, but I heard recently it was under development (except if it's been cancelled :o ).

• it is currently in development.

• Asked many times. Personally, I rarely use apps so I wouldn't really care. But most people do use apps so it should be a big plus to majority of the users on this site.

• I also use G@G from my phone but I don't need an app: apps are slower than bookmarks in my opinion

• Nope.

• Been waiting for that shit for years

• There's an app in the works, stay tuned!

• I say if they dont make an app, we start a riot in denver, and you guys help me steal some giant tvs and some laptops.

• Yep, I want it.

• We're working on that, guys! Hang tight. ;)

• It is still in development and should be ready in the future

• Will be out soon.

Can confirm. I am the developer.

What Girls Said 7