Are you happy G@G brought back the downvote like they promised?

• it's never coming back :'(
    37% (13)47% (18)42% (31)Vote
  • it's never coming back :D
    14% (5)18% (7)16% (12)Vote
  • it'll be back... someday
    49% (17)35% (13)42% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
12|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• One day I will have the ability to quietly dissent in peace. Until that day, I must get into verbal spats with people. I must have 16 year old children call me a rotting fruit. I must have weird dudes accuse me of being a virgin (which I'm not but even if I was, it's not a big deal). I must have bitter little boys call me a retarded slut for disagreeing with them. I'm so tired. #BringBackOurDownvotes just so you can stop cleaning up my feed.

3|0
    0|0
    • someone actually called you a fitting fruit? lmao! kids ;)

• Show All
    • If fuckboys/players are worse than Noce Guys (TM). The child told me not to use "high school" terminology because of *course* that's who came up with the term.

• lol, I didn't know what fuckboys were until a few weeks ago, because of gag, of course. no idea what noce boys are either.

• LOL!

3|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I have wanted it at least 3 times today! So now not only am I annoyed that they too it away but now they're just lying to us 😡

1|1
    0|0
  • Man when I read this I thought it was back. :(

3|1
    0|0
  • lol. they've talked about getting a GaG app for almost a year now. not holding my breath on this one either.

1|0
    0|0
  • GAG brought back the downvote where? ? ?

1|0
    0|0
  • No I am not happy! ):

0|0
    0|0
  • I love downvotes and hope they come back. Can't stand this "positivity" crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I don't care anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh this new fucking update of closing questions and shit. Just let me ask a question without having to worry if I have three or more open like wtf is the point of that. Also I want the down vote back I liked the downvote bc I love when people disagree with me for some reason I know I'm weird 😜

2|0
    0|0