So, they just changed GAG again. How do you like it?

• I like it
  • don't like it
  • Meh

Most Helpful Guy

• I just want
    1. Closing of questions to stop
    2. Following or Saving questions to return
    3. Downvoting to return

What Guys Said 20

• I remember the old days when you just had an anon box to check or uncheck, no need for a public box as well. But if some people need to generate stupid, useless changes to justify their jobs that's fine with me, this site isn't really that important in the scheme of things.

• yeah the public option is just fucking retarded and a waste of space. if anon or private isn't checked then what else fucking is there

• actually i just thought about it, if someone miss clicks on private or anon and they want to go public then they can do that, or... making the bubbles uncheckable would work too, saving more space.

• I like the look of it. The only thing I don't really like about it is the dark grey that is on the number for people's xper levels. The dark color doesn't contrast against the black too well and makes it a bit harder to see in my opinion.

However, that is a small point. Other than that, I do like the update.

• Should have a myTake live with some words about that real soon. ;)

• It's okay I guess. Now you cannot post anonymous private opinions, which should reduce the trolling that the mods cannot see.

• Just wondering why we need a "public" button when it's already a public default. Seems totally redundant. Can't see the point at all.

• I like it. It looks fancy, and they finally added the option to not allow private opinions.
    Good, well done, GAG.

by the way, I'm starting to feel like GAGers just complain because it's fun xD

• Well, I guess changes and updates keep happening here regularly.

• It's ok this time I guess... but they still haven't restored Follow question and Downvoting.

• I like it. Pretty UI enhancements.

• I actually hadn't even noticed til I saw this but it does look more I guess clean and neater.

• Is there a down vote?

Will the questions stop closing?

NOPE. THE JOB IS NOT DONE.

• it's way too boxy and looks clunky

• It's like the Matrix; I can't tell what changed.

• It still looks and feels the same to me. Maybe it's because I'm using it on my mobile?

• They changed GaG. Where's the dislike button then?

• Not noticing much different.

• I'm so so on the section to post a question I liked the old way

• What's new

• what are the differences?

• I like this change :)

• Not any major changes...

What Girls Said 13

• "Meh..." What can I say? I have been seeing Changes here, dear, for over 2 years now, and whenever I log in, I just Roll with the Punches.
    Good luck. xx

• I like the font when you type, that seems a little different to me but I think that there's not really any need for the public button, anonymous worked just fine without the private thing. The poll boxes seem kinda strange and blockish now which isn't that great but the opinion section seems neater.

• I hate it when they do those random updates. They never give a warning and the thing messes up a little bit.

So far doesn't seem bad.

• I'm fine with it. The font looks nice on the computer I'm using. The polls look neat. The options to choose "public," "private," and "anonymous" seem to fit the rest of the design as well. I love that you can now choose to not have private opinions as well.

There are still some changes I'd like to see, but nice job, G@G.

• At first I was scared like wtfff I done screwed up again! Lol mehhh it's ok

• Am I missing something here?

• i like it, it's 'neater'.

• Its meh!

• It's okay, I haven't noticed any really big changes yet...

• just cosmetic changes this time around so C
    as long as they stop making functional changes for the worst i can live with it

• what did they change?

• An update, I never noticed.

• Not bad, I like it