How manymessages do you take in a day on gag?

Girls, how many messages do you take?
is it much or not?

1|0
8|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a chick of course... but I get zero and I'm proud bout it... I allow messages only from followers... and since nobody's followin' me I don't get annoyed by anybody... hehehe... if I want something from someone I'll just message first...

Only messages I get are from GAG system... but unfortunately most of times are for no good reason...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I GET MANY Messages All through the day, and if I would not Log in as 'Many' times as I do, @mynameisblue, I would Be Overloaded and Overwhelmed as Much as I am With... The hundreds of Notifications as well as I Get.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really message anyone on G@G , except for @paris 13 and @afro-dite9

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaaaa my wife see!! Wait dafuq? Paris gotta goooo 🙍🙍

• Show All
    • @Paris13 lolololol hehe. 😉😉😂

• @Afro-dite9 LOL!!! What a sweetie!! have a great weekend. xxoo

• A lot bro A LOT! don't get me started on the notification -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a few a day!

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • I have got 0 but mainly because i have just joined and i am not that active

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely get messages, I post anonymously.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Well, it is difficult to say because I don't message many people, but when I get into a conversation with them I may message them a bunch of times.

I'd say most days are usually none. Not many people message me. Some do though at times, and I chat with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • In day maximum 2 may be, but then that depends as to how many messages I receive from the other person and how many messages I had sent to that person.

At times I have received even 15 messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually get one message each day from GAG..."Congratulations! You have posted 20 opinions for the day! You will not see any advertisements for the next 24 hours."

Once I see that message, my activity slows down drastically. I can't wait to reach Level 7 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I get maybe like one message a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like, LATERALLY 0

But I guarantee girls get way more

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as many as I used to get haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a max of 5 and a min of 0.
    Usually it's the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally none.

0|0
    0|0
  • These days I usually only have 1 person pm me. I ain5 complaining though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minus the stupid "You've posted 20 answers today. Stop now to save the energy for later activities with your hand... you naughty boy!" then it's luckily none.

0|0
    0|0