Hey. I'm just baffled on why there are daily 'quiz questions' asked on GaG?

Why do some users always ask quiz questions linked to other websites? What it the aim of this?

1|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just for fun and to help people pass the time if they don't feel like answering all serious questions.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's the robotic girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You must be referring to mine. lol I post them due to boredom & to gain xper points at the same time. I much prefer fun or scenario type questions, than dick and boob size questions, or rate me questions. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for answering ;)

• Show All
    • lol no. i wasn't really talking bout you in precise. quiz questions has been asked by many users since i joined here. Some deativated now but somehow there are new one who would ask quiz Q's ;)

• well , i ask them EVERYDAY sooo... lol

You will just have to scroll by my questions coz the chances are they will either be a quiz question, or a finish the sentence one haha

• To gain experience points...

1|1
    0|0
  • Just some fun questions is all they are. Not everything has to be serious here!

1|0
    0|0
    • well yeah i get that. but damn, its everyday ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Why would anyone with the sense of an oily anal discharge, offer up a quiz in this den of mongoloids and dullards!

0|0
    0|0
  • its their way of having fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they found the quiz fun so they figured they would share it for lots of answers and therefore points.

I don't really tend to answer them, but no one said it has to be removed as Nonsense either because it's a "community thing" kind of.

0|0
    0|0