Hey. I'm just baffled on why there are daily 'quiz questions' asked on GaG?

Why do some users always ask quiz questions linked to other websites? What it the aim of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're just for fun and to help people pass the time if they don't feel like answering all serious questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's the robotic girl

What Girls Said 3

• You must be referring to mine. lol I post them due to boredom & to gain xper points at the same time. I much prefer fun or scenario type questions, than dick and boob size questions, or rate me questions. lol

• thanks for answering ;)

• lol no. i wasn't really talking bout you in precise. quiz questions has been asked by many users since i joined here. Some deativated now but somehow there are new one who would ask quiz Q's ;)

• well , i ask them EVERYDAY sooo... lol

You will just have to scroll by my questions coz the chances are they will either be a quiz question, or a finish the sentence one haha

• To gain experience points...

• Just some fun questions is all they are. Not everything has to be serious here!

• well yeah i get that. but damn, its everyday ;)

What Guys Said 3

• Why would anyone with the sense of an oily anal discharge, offer up a quiz in this den of mongoloids and dullards!

• its their way of having fun

• I think they found the quiz fun so they figured they would share it for lots of answers and therefore points.

I don't really tend to answer them, but no one said it has to be removed as Nonsense either because it's a "community thing" kind of.