It's my 600th question! Which GAGers would be on your team in the post-apocalyptic world (of any sort)?

It's my 600th question! To celebrate nearly five years of both antagonizing Girls Ask Guys and inspiring users to higher levels of awesomeness, I've decided to ask my first-ever "GAGer" question!

In the post-apocalyptic world, be it zombies, an alien invasion, or the rise of the Machines, which GAGers would be a part of the plot? Assume that you're the fearless leader.

My top lieutenant would be @RedThread. @Prof-Don and @xHoneyxBeex would be the voices of morality and reason. @Other_Tommy_Wiseau would be the guy who tries to muscle his way into my position and/or betrays the group. @G-Daz, @Toad-1, and @BertMacklinFBI would probably be the crazy dudes that everyone would be scared of (especially Toad because he'd be the guy who picks up the big gun, says "hey, what does THIS thing do?" and then blows up half the city with an accidental discharge :-P).

If you want to be a part of the plot, let me know and I'll tell you your role!

So, which users would be part of your team that would become mankind's last hope?
It's my 600th question!  Which GAGers would be on your team in the post-apocalyptic world (of any sort)?

@Prof-Don was supposed to be tagged here too...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am honored to be a part of the #squad as a source of reason and morality... although my mention tag was fucked up!

My morality says to forgive... now let's salvage this planet's humanity! #TeamRangers

P. S. Do we get "-zords" like the real Power Rangers? πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺπŸ‰

• If it were the Machine apocalypse, we could probably build some out of spare parts from the Machines we destroy or factories that we raid.

• If I'm a Ranger, I'm an NCR Ranger

• Kicking the Legions Ass at the first and second battle of Hoover dam

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 9

• Me, @teawrecks, and @ifarted are just gonna chill in my basement playing cards against humanity and watching the world go to shit.

• I would be the guy who sits back and just laughs at how the world went to shit.

• Whoa is lieutenant a military position? I can be trusted but I don't know if I could kill anyone lol

• But they're aliens, undead, or cyborgs! Or possibly worse, maybe a hideous conglomeration of all three. Mankind is depending on you!

• Well I'll have to rise to the occasion then lol

• muscle? no. betray? depends. be sarcastic and fuck with er'yone for shigs? probably.

• also, how the hell could you leave out @zombie-killa? that's this thing

• @Zombie-Killa i'm not stupid, don't worry

don't worry. i can always treat myself
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsABTmT1_M0

• I was speaking in general, Not about you directly.

• Happy 600th! Feels weird wishing that haha. I never knew i was intimidating lol but thanks for the mention bcranger10 :)

• *picks up gun* What does this do? *explodes*

• I'd have a mint team

@Polocrew the muscle of the operation
    @redeyemindtricks to help me build hackjob Mad Max style war rigs
    @Redstang88 to give us a home in Canada where people will be nice enough not to kill us

And me to do burnouts, post on Instagram a lot and annoy everyone. :D

• I'd imagine no ones going to pick me.
    I do not blame them, they are probably right.

• Hmmm... you'd probably be a dude version of Michonne then!

• Fair enough.

• And if you must ask how much fallout I've play.
      The answer is, A LOT

• It'd be an anonymous chick i saw in How Do I Look questions yesterday... she was kinda bitter wid me though but fuck it never mind.. I found her appealin' despite she was lookin' older... I'd bang her once before we get devoured...