Guys, Do you like to send flirty messages to girls on this site?

I've noticed it has happened to me on this site before. I dont really mind if they do but wondering your opinions on this?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• You are asking me or to guys in general?

Well, about other guys I don't know. However coming to me, then I will never do that, never means never, because I never flirt. Hence I will never do that.

• no for several reasons.

1. a lot of girls on here are raging misantrists
    2. I automatically assume, they wouldn´t like that to happen, cause most girls seem to be against unsolicited approaches.
    3. there´s not much of a point to it really, cause we probably won't meet up anyway.

there is just no motivation for me to do it.

• Nope, I've never sent a message to anyone ever. However, a couple of people have messaged me for advice and I was glad to help them out.
    I'm just basically here to ask and answer questions... that's it. I've never initiated any follows or sent anyone a message.

• That sounds good to me! Pretty much why I'm on here

• Nope. I've probably had about 50 different girls try to maintain private conversations and be flirty with me on here through private messages, and I've never messaged them first. I'd say I only enjoyed talked to about 3 of them mainly as friends and I was only flirty with one of them...

• I do on the Turkish version of the site, but not here. What's the point in flirting with someone overseas.

• I just like messaging girls on this site because I can't do anything else right now but I don't know if what I say is considered flirty

• Me personally, no I don't.

• It's GaG, I wouldn't do that.

• I never flirt first here at all.

• Expect messages from me later

• do i like to no. would i maybe im a naturally flirty person and see no harm in it

• No, it's not a dating site.

• Yeah, love it haha

• Not even other sites

• Heck no, not even on dating sites (which I'm not on, but all too many think that GAG is a dating/easy hook up site)

• Yeah I do. I don't hurt anyone though. Is it bad?

• I'd never send any personal message... but I've made some flirty comments if a chick posts her picture in How Do I Look topic...

But generally I don't expect anything from someone here...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more