How would you feel if Donald Trump bought GAG and he now runs the site and is in charge of it?

• Fuck this! I am leaving, never to come back.
  • I don't care either way.
  • That would be awesome! I would love it if this happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, it can't get much worse. so wouldn't even care.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Maybe he would use his money to fix these useless updates lmao jk

• I would be expelled from the site because I'm Muslim Lol... It it would be a classic Trump move. Insulting us and yet doing business with Muslims, ya know since the owner of Gag is Muslim lol and Trump does business with Turkey and Dubai.

• Lol yes, Trump is a racist for sure.

• If that's the case, that it's being taken out of context, then right back at you! The little sound bites and video clips that show Trump saying "racist" statements are also taken out of context, without consideration to the topic being discussed, all the other statements about the subject that he's made, bending meanings to fit a certain narrative...

• @Lovelinefan - You gave a link to support that there were thousands of Muslims cheering the attack on the Towers. That link is one media outlet that has a bunch of things it says happened, but no proof. And not other media outlets supported that. In fact, others reported it was false. Trump stated ""And I watched in Jersey City, N. J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." He was not in Jersey City, he clarified that he watched it on news video. A review of all video of that time showed no such video existed. And even your source did not claim "thousands", and what it did claim was refuted in other reports.

• I'd probably leave

• I couldn't handle that.

• I'm not even American and I would leave in less than 1 second. 😂

• Better here than President of my country. Let's welcome the Trump.

• I bet Trumps not as bad as he acts on tv. Behind closed doors, he's probably nice.

• Who cares about him running GAG I'm more worried about him running the damn country.

• I realise him running the country is more important. I just posted this question as a bit of fun.

What Guys Said 14

• Well we probably wouldn't have much need for moderators anymore, haha

• Well, this website is runned by people who get offended easily and cannot accept people with opposing opinions. So maybe if the Trump came along I'll be able to peacefully write my personal views of issues like ISIS, homosexuality, feminism and cultural preservations without the online whiners raping the 'report' button beside my posts to soothe their butthurtness. :)

• Considering how much folk on here talk about Donald Trump, I suspect that he already does own this site.

• It'd go bankrupt tho lol

• I'd leave.

• I voted C.

Let's be honest, it would be hilarious.

• I wouldn't care actually fuk that racist guy

• I would help in the construction of The Wall.

#GaGWall2016

• That'd be weird

• I don't like that guy lol... He is a rich guy

• I doubt he'd have time to micromanage it.

• He's fascist (apparently) so all the mods would be fired and he'd be the supreme voice of reason.

• If nothing big changes, I wouldn't mind.

• The Gagers who are with me are 100% the Gagers.