Should we not see any activity?

If and when we block someone should all they activities and posts etc be not visible to us.
I would of thought that would be part of the reasons we block them.

They're so many people that I have blocked and I still have to see the crap their talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have blocked countless users , but i just scroll by any of their opinions because i don't value anything they have to say. So you don't have to read any of their opinions and questions. I hardly ever see anyone around gag who i have blocked

• This true.
      It's only one of the ones that I have blocked that really gets me fired up to the point it offensive just to see them.

• Thank you for the MHO

• You're more than welcome

What Girls Said 3

• There is an option under your "Settings" tab to not see posts from users that you've blocked.

• How many people have you blocked?

• Sounds fair to me. I'd prefer it the way you're describing even though I have not blocked anyone.

What Guys Said 2

• I am not sure myself if there is a way of hiding their activity or not.

• There is an option in your profile page to hide the activity of people you have blocked.

• Thanks.
      It's hard to keep track of the changes

• It turned out I already did this.