Why do fewer females answer my Takes than guys?

I notice that. A lot of guys answer, but not a lot of females, even if the Take is written by a female. Though I do notice a lot of females will give their input if the subject is about it being easier for women to get sex than guys - even if that's a question too, or if it's about understanding women. Like an opportunity to boost their ego or something. Don't know, but I have noticed this a lot. I would actually like to see more females respond to Takes I write.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the females don't even give useful advice on here. They are completely deluded from the rate me questions. Solid 3/10s being told they are 10s. They come in utter some random statement and then collect followers to cultivate their ego.

Ever notice the penis questions get laughed at but then the boob questions get 20+ responses? Yeah I rest my case lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Only the popular takes get advertised or stay in the live feed section frequently. I don't really browse through the mytakes. If I do notice it is because people are entering their opinions and keeping it afloat on the live feed while being logged on.

• Because they're often sexist.

• You mean the women are sexist? Yeah, true.

• Yeah I am bitter, at least I have the balls to admit it lmao

• @idkwtftoputhere I have nothing to hide or admit. If I did I'd be posting everything anonymously like all the other cowards and cowardesses here.

• Cos reasons and things tho...

• On a serious note, I just posted an opinion on another guys my take. Wasn't offensive, just opposing. He responded by blocking me. So maybe this is why.

• But women block more than men on the Internet, and especially because you don't agree with them. I'm a guy and I could tell you pages of stories of my experience.

• I can only speak from my experience and I haven't blocked anyone.

• Most MyTakes are ridiculous ego trips. Why bother?

• not sure, but I commented on one of yours today, maybe more girls will follow suit

What Guys Said 2

• I am not sure, they would have their reasons though. It's possible that they don't like the content or the way you are writing your takes

• Depends on the myTake.
    If they feel no need to comment they won't.