What would be the most welcome and interesting opening private message to receive from another GAG user?

I see a lot (I'm not stalking or anything) of people saying something like "If you're going to message me have more to say than 'Hi, Hey, How'dya doin' ' etc. No-one says what they WOULD like...

What do you send to start a text conversation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Starting with hi, how ya doing? Is fine but what drives me crazy is afterwards when they insist I'm their little mama with a great rack and how they're either in love with me or wanna bang me... or the feel the need to try and convince me that I am bisexual not a lesbian and I should consider a threesome with them... I just want someone to message me with a little substance... Try to get to know what I like... that kind of stuff. I also don't like it when people ask me for my name and where I live and ask to Skype... like common why would I tell that to a stranger on the internet and Skype them when they could be waiting with their dick out?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can start with "hi" but add something like
    "Hi! I wanna ask something" or just tell them how you agree or didn't agree with one of their posts and then divert your conversation. Ask some questions like about their interests. Not like "what do you like?" But ask it like "hey! Do you like to do (insert something) in your free time or do you have some knowledge about that?". Start with anything and don't expect much. A girl here broke ice by messaging me that "hey! How good can you dance?" Lol that was a bit awkward but she seemed so confident. And then she diverted her convo to physics.

So, it shouldn't be that difficult. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that
    ●Don't post just "hi" (add something)
    ●Don't be so personal
    ●Don't be creepy
    This way, you'd talk to anyone who replies to messages.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't appreciate random guys who i don't on G@G messaging me. I am not here to chat to random guys via PM.

• i HAVE no idea... lool

What Guys Said 2

• That's very hard to say, it's a tough question.

• Why did you want to message them? Did you find conversation with them fun when you interacted with them in comments, or did you just want to stick your penis in your CD Rom because they posted some pic of a model as their avatar? What's so hard about having normal conversation with someone?