Should would-be banned questions instead be moved to GAGhell?

Who thinks GAG should stop deleting questions moderators deem unworthy but instead exile them to a separate category where users can still answer/comment? It can be called GaGHell and only there exists the "dislike" option. Exiled questions will not appear in the newsfeed. They can place more add space there.

I ask this because many users including myself find many of the questions banned by moderators absolutely hilarious and such people would use this site more creating more revenue while everyone's happy. This would create less work for moderators because trolls wouldn't keep writing new questions annoying people leading to more review work for administrators and moderators.
@GirlsAskGuys

Most Helpful Girl

• The questions that get removed are removed because they the breach the rules

• Not because we want them to be. Also we just hide them. If the admins disagree they get put back up

• The questions we remove hasn't changed in the 2 years I've been here which is what your question is about and what I am referring to.

• The bottom line is it wouldn't hurt to try.

Most Helpful Guy

• "This would create less work for moderators because trolls wouldn't keep writing new questions annoying people leading to more review work for administrators and moderators."
    Why would they stop? They are doing it for the sake of trolling not to get actual answers from other trolls.

When has feeding the trolls ever been a good idea exactly?

• When did loaded questions ever get a positive response?

• I think that only works if the troll doesn't know that their question gone to "hell" AND if they do get fed (which they won't because the people they target won't be there)

• That's not a bad idea but there would be response. People reply even while knowing its a troll just to stoke the fire and see what comes next. Go look on any popular forum.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Well, they might be getting banned for a reason, right.

• Agreed.