Who else hates the limits?

I hate the limits of Questions you can ask and Mytakes you can write.
I have so many things to discuss! I wanna learn everything!
I have so much to write about! I am a very opinoinated person!
I understand why there's a limit but they should add at least 1-2 more for the questions and c'mon, only a 2mytake limit a day?
BS. I have like EIGHTY mytakes I wanna write. Imma forget them all + lose my inspiration.
Who else hates the limits?

#Editors may agree.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand the struggle, honey, I've been complaining since the fucking update was "updated" XD but no luck :( hope they listen to my wife <3

What Guys Said 15

• Not really. Im not good at coming up with questions so I've never really had an issue where the limits affected me. Also Im a guru so my question limit is higher than yours.

• I don't mind. I don't post questions often and when I do, they tend to be random and not noteworthy. And I have less myTakes than the digits on one hand so the limit on them couldn't bother me.

• U forgot the down vote.

WE WANT CHANGE

by the way just friggin write the myTakes in a word document

• I've always hated limits of all kinds, I support you completely ;)

• they should change it back to a maximum number of questions a day and not a maximum of open questions, that's bullshit and an unfair system

• I don't mind I don't post questions because I can never think of a question to ask on here that isn't answered better with a google search there's plenty of shit questions on this site no need for anymore.

• Yeah I have a bunch of questions I want to ask.
    I guess the limits are there to limit the amount of trolls but it affects all of us.

• I like the limits. Cuts down a little on spam, I think the limits are pretty generous. I've been here a year and a half, never written a Mytake and maybe asked a dozen questions.

• The limits are there so people who are mainly interested in asking questions and spreading their own beliefs don't flood the site. This way they're forced to participate in the Answering part of the community more to.

• I have not reached my limit yet, but I didn't feel comfortable when posting another question, looking at how many more I can post.

• I like the limits though, less trolling and stupid questions.
    As for the MyTakes, you can write them on Word and copy paste them later.

• Lol I don't really go over the limits that much, I get too busy or distracted.
    Can't you save the takes as drafts until the next day? Or can you only save one at a time?

• Well, I haven't posted many questions so it doesn't matter to me. I am not really bothered.

• Write you MyTakes in Microsoft Word so u can save them for later!

I have a note in my more taking app for GaG questions I want to ask. ✌

• Yeah it is surely annoying when you are genuinely willing to write something meaningful, bit it surely helps curb the trolls. so it's helpful in a certain way :)

What Girls Said 10

• I don't mind the limits too much as I don't ask questions all that often (maybe one every few months). For the issue with your mytakes...

Just do what I do and write them up on microsoft word or something. I have a few mytakes that have been written for quite some time so the 'inspiration' I had to write them isn't lost. I just write 'em then put them on standby till I feel like it's a good time to actually post them.

• Okay, yeah it sucks but you can still write the myTake as a word document and then copy/paste it when you can post a new Take. Same with questions. It's no biggie.

• I do!

• For people like you that write lots of myTakes and ask a bunch of questions, I can see the frustration. It doesn't bother me, though, since I've never written a myTake and don't ask many questions.

• same here. My mind is jus buzzing with ideas.

• Me... we should be allowed 4 per day or something. Maybe it keeps people from over posting.

• Write them all out and upload them when you can.

• Yeah, it annoys me too...

• Hate it so much.

• Definitely write your ideas down!
    But yeah very annoying!!