Does anyone else hate this new GAG layout?

Because i do :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not keen on a few things, but there are some things that would make it much better.

The first is giving ALL question, opinions, comments and PM's a proper date/time stamp. Trying to find an old message is practically useless. Scrolling back should be improved, too. Why does GAG keep old questions when no one can find them, let alone refer to them.

In relation to the above, the search facility should be much improved. It's OK for general searches, but useless if, again, you're looking for something specific.

Unless, of course, I'm missing something.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Well, it doesn't really matter to me.

• I hate the question set up, now. I also hate the way the poll buttons are now.

• I dislike it too. Especially that your questions get closed and that there may only be 3 open questions.

• Yeah

• It's not horrible... I don't mind it lol.

• ALL WE WANT IS TO STOP CLOSING QUESTIONS AND THE DOWNVOTE BACK

• I don't really care tbh as long as I know where stuff is I'm good

What Girls Said 4

• The layout itself is fine to me.

• I prefer the old layout I'm really not liking all the changes especially when you want to ask a question

• i don't mind

• Nope, its fine by me