Should GaG allow users to delete opinion/reply?

• Yeah
  • Nay
An edit option would be gr8 too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I'd love that or an edit feature. However, I think either option may be trouble with trolls abusing the feature.

• Not a delete but an edit option would be SUPER nice for when I use my phone (which is usually 80% of the time I'm on here).

I only want it to correct spelling errors my phone makes. Auto-correct is a love/hate for me.

• I think that could cause trolling issues. An edit button would be fab though.

• That calls for update!

• Nah, the trolls would definitely take advantage of that.

• That would allow the trolls to run rampant on this site.

• Own opinions and replies? Yes.

• Yea or edit it that would be a huge help.

• No. I'm pretty sure people would start using this as a means to be rude/offensive/antagonistic and get away with it by deleting the reply after a few hours/after the asker or whoever they're talking to sees it.

• Yes i think its a good idea but i also think it would cause more trolling issues, which is a problem to begin with...

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, that feature should be there, say for at least 30 minutes the delete button should be available to the users to edit/delete their opinions/replies and then the button should disappear automatically.

• Yeah, but it'll never happen. As a website, you want to make sure you preserve all content.

• Yes, that's a great idea, or at least edit option.

• trolls would ruin the idea of this feature!

• But that would mean Troll Bait x 10000.

• I would prefer an edit option. Auto correct embarrasses me often.

• the option to ''like'' opinion comments would be awesome. didn't gag have that in the past?

• yea.

• Only our own... guess it's OK...

• No people should stew in their own stupidity and if you post something you should no have the privilege to go and retract it. They should stand behind their stupidity and learn from their mistakes.

• No, but only to edit them - and having the edit history available, like on Facebook