What's with all the hate towards both genders on gag?

Seriously since the time I've been on gag. I've noticed such a strong hate people have towards the opposite gender. Though this year I've noticed this hate becoming even worse. From the questions I've seen though. It seems like men have the most extreme hate I've ever seen. I'm just wondering what the fucking hell is up with this shit? This kind of thing makes your head spin and just stop caring that they hate you with a great passion.

• I've noticed this hate
  • Haven't noticed

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easier to blame an entire gender for all of our shortcomings instead of facing them head on. Judging oneself honestly and without reservation is an incredibly difficult thing to face. None of us are perfect and nobody will appeal to everyone and that's okay.

I think more people need to seriously ask themselves "Would I date me? Would I want to have sex with me?" If you're answer to both of those questions is a hard no then you need to work on yourself whether it be physically, mentally, emotionally, or all three.

We are all capable of loving and being loved but nobody DESERVES it simply for existing. That's a pill that is difficult for a lot of people to swallow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cuz girls are better naturally!

• I secrectly hated and downvoted you...😈😈😈.
      😂😂😂

• @IceEverest Oh I dunno i am not attractive to those guys lol! haha!

• @IceEverest Oh yes people can hate others just because they look really pretty and hot. A lot of women have a bad tendency to do that. :(

What Guys Said 12

• Most of the "hate" stems from all the ignorance, poor assumptions, and misunderstandings about the opposite gender that so many people have.

Let's face it: our society does not make it a priority to teach us anything (useful) about the opposite sex or about relationships. We go to school and learn about all kinds of important things, yet personal relationships - which is perhaps THE most important thing we have in life - are virtually ignored. And it's clear that "letting people learn on their own" is a disaster of a plan.

One of the main reasons I'm here, and why I write long answers instead of one-liners so often, is that I try to help the sexes understand each other. Neither gender is "bad" or "better than the other", but we absolutely ARE *different*, yet we are often taught that we are the same. No wonder people are confused! Radical Feminism especially has tried to teach people that there is zero difference between the sexes, but that's a bunch of crap. There are big differences, and not just the physical ones, and if you don't understand that, and if you can't put yourself in the shoes of the opposite gender and see things from their perspective, you're never going to have successful relationships.

Knowledge is power and understanding leads to success. Sadly, some folks simply don't want to learn anything, because it would force them to change their minds and their set way of thinking about the world - and they can't have that!

• Let's destroy stereotyping!

• @stardust101 Stereotypes are usually based at least partially, and often overwhelmingly in truth. Just because there are exceptions doesn't make stereotypes bad - that's just political correctness. It is wrong to believe a stereotype is ALWAYS true, yes, but the truth is that they are OFTEN true.

As I said, the real issue in this case is one of education and perspective. Most people aren't taught what they need to know during/by their teen years (when they absolutely NEED to know this stuff) - most aren't taught it at all - and so they struggle for years, even decades, to try to figure it out on their own. That's just dumb of us as a society.

• Yes, it would benefit society more if we did learn this stuff when we were younger but, apparently most of us haven't had good role models to learn from. Either that or we did and we just didn't pay attention and then seek advice from a counselor later.

• That's because they're sexist. Why are they sexist? Because it's easier to blame the mystical "The Other Sex" than to introspect and realize they don't like you because you're apparently legitimately and objectively unlikeable as a human being, lol.

Not you personally. Some people don't get that this "you", isn't actually *you*.
    Hopefully *you* get what I mean.

• I have noticed this too! What I feel is, on GAG more men hate women, whereas in reality, it's the opposite, that is women tend to hate men more.

• Haters gonna hate ¯\_ツ_/¯

http://i.imgur.com/j7hrcgw.gif

• You're in luck, I'm not one of them.

I happen to fortunately hate both genders.

• I try not to get involved for the most part. Just sit back with some popcorn and watch the fireworks fly :P

• I totally hate you, you non honey eating person... Down with honey hatters! Down with honey hatters! Down with honey hatters! Bring the bees back to work! Down with honey hatters! Down with honey hatters!

• I typically skip past any posts that look to be about hate in anything, so I very rarely,(including this matter), notice a common hate for anything/anyone in particular.

• It is starting to get annoying.

• I've noticed right the opposite girls hating on guys particularly when they don't like certain questions especially age and dating related questions.

• Well this is a site where you get to be anonymous and vent out your frustrations with little repercussions so there's that :P

• Because people find it easier to blame the other gender.. accuse them rather then try to understand... people pick the easy way out... its just disheartening

What Girls Said 1