Do the system selected MHOs count towards the MHO percentage?

I'm talking about the MHOs that many of us get on questions that are 30 days old - obviously selected by the system. Do they do anything for the MHO percentage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, MHO's that are automatically selected by the system do still count towards a users MHO%. However, no Xper points are awarded in those situations.

• But I haven't really seen an increase for myself.

• Well the percentages obviously depend also on the opinions you give that are not selected as MHO. But I double checked with the development team and this is the way it's working.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it counts as MHO% but it doesn't give you XPER.

• Ever since that update I have been receiving at the very least half a dozen of those notifications each day yet my percentage hasn't really grown.

What Girls Said 11

• "If, after 30 days, you haven't chosen and selected Most Helpful opinion per each gender, one will automatically be chosen for you.
    Neither the Question Asker nor the user awarded Most Helpful will get Xper points for these automatic selections.
    Automatic MHOs are chosen per gender based on engagement: likes, replies, length, time, xper level, among other criteria. As long as you're giving helpful opinions, we'll find them!"

so sad :(

• i don't think so! I got tons and nothing!

• hasn't done anything for me.. really.. I thought at least I must be getting xper.. but well I am not getting that either.. so just fucking stop giving me notifications for nothing.. wtf..

• Unfortunately not. Would be awesome if we did, my MHO percentage will be a lot more then just 16% lol

• No, I don't think they do. It's a shame. I've been getting a good bit of them.

• Probably, I'd imagine so.

• Nope. They don't and they never have. You also don't get xper for them http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

• I was actually wondering that too. It doesn't really say much about it in the FAQ section.

• Too bad that tgey don't lol since I've had a billion of them recently.

• I don't know

• If they dont count towards exper or MHO % then what the hell is even the point of their stupid system picking MHO's...

What Guys Said 5

• Of course, it does. MHO% is the ratio of the number of your opinions that are selected as Most Helpful Opinion (not necessarily by the asker), to the total number of your eligible opinions. That's it. I keep an eye on my total number of MHO and they increase when I get automatically selected MHOs and my MHO% is correct with respect to the value of total MHOs.

• I don't think it counts for anything. I have been getting heaps of them yet my percentage has not gone up.

• Of course they do.

• Probably not.

• I recieved 37 Mho in last 7 days. Nor xper nor Mho percentage, nothing has effected at all.
    So I guess NO.